• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[complete]  From The Ashes, I Will Rise
    Her mind has been constantly plagued with questions and thoughts about how the fight with the lion went down, but she knows she won’t get any answers without fighting for them. 

She makes the trek to the Mountain, the mountain that is always visible no matter where in Beqanna you are. The one that can give her the answers she’s longed for since the fateful day. 

As she ascends, the pebbles and rocks slip and fall down the steep hillside. Once atop, she looks to the sky and cries out loudly, “I’m nobody! Why me?! Why take my only son from me? Why did you grant me the opportunity to be reborn?” 

Umani is questing for the 4-space Phoenix Shifting
    @Umani

Umani does not meet the requirements to quest for a 4 space trait at this time. Please review the requirements specified in the guide, and she's welcome to try again once she meets them.