• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A Few Questions :)
    Hello all!

I'm swxrds. I've been here before, many years ago, under a similar name, swxrdsandpxns. College took up a majority of my time, so I took a long break from the rp world. I could not remember my original password and for some reason nothing would send to my email to reset it, so I decided to just make a new account!  Confused

With that said, I was wondering how to get into the Discord? I'm still thinking about characters and what I want to do, so it might be a minute before I make a new character, but I'd like to get involved in the community again! I appreciate any information in advance<3
    Hey Swxrds welcome back!  

If you look above where it has the year, season and SWP, there is a little discord icon.  Click on that to get to the BQ discord!  Smile
    ~Actives~
    Deiti~Zain
    Escence/Eviction~Kreed
    -Semi Active-
    Kreation-AuroraElis-Demi-Cyrus
    (05-07-2024, 08:13 PM)Neo Wrote: Hey Swxrds welcome back!  

If you look above where it has the year, season and SWP, there is a little discord icon.  Click on that to get to the BQ discord!  Smile

The way I searched for an entire HOUR for the Discord link and it was right there xD thank you so much!! Smile
    Haha!  I did the same thing trying to find the map when I came back in January xD
    ~Actives~
    Deiti~Zain
    Escence/Eviction~Kreed
    -Semi Active-
    Kreation-AuroraElis-Demi-Cyrus