• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I have died every day waiting for you; Annihilate & Maul
    I have died every day waiting for you.
    Darling, don't be afraid. I have loved you for a thousand years.

So far, he’s managed to fail almost everything he’s ever set his mind to do.

He’s failed in his promise to Arrya, in his promise to Gendry. He’s failed his oath to the Tundra. He’s less than worthless. A worm.

He drags his feet across the border of the meadow, head hanging close to the earth. He can’t even bring himself to lift his head as he passes by a number of horses. It’ll be better if he doesn’t speak to anyone. He fails everyone in the end.

It seems his mother had been right about him after all. He’s utterly useless. A waste of space.

He makes his way over to the forested corner of the meadow and hides himself in the trees, far out of sight of those in the meadow. He doesn’t want to be approached, not today. He’s been feeling low, even lower than usual. He’s been thinking about Arrya and Gendry a lot. Wondering how they’re doing, what they’re doing.

Whether they have a family yet.

With a heavy sigh he reaches down to take a bite of the grass at his feet. It’s lush and green, but it does nothing to feel the hole deep inside. Is there anything that can make him feel better anymore?
    Rhory
    I'll love you for a thousand more.

Uuugh it's so crappy. I'm sorry. D: