• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Nothing is forever [Starnage Kids / Any]
    CAITLYN
    She always had a pretty face, I wondered why she hung around this place

We can drive home
    with one headlight

The fish swim back and forth, unamused by my splashing. I like watching them race each other although I feel a little bad for startling them so much. My hoof is about to dip back into the water for another round when a voice startles me and I almost fall face first into the pond. ”Playing of course!” I respond with a some what wounded expression, as if I had been caught doing something I shouldn’t have. My hazel eyes (which are starting to reveal flecks of lavender) turn upwards towards the filly and I smile easily with excitement at meeting someone new. Her name is Kersey and she wants to know what my name is. ”I’m Caitlyn! It’s nice to meet you!” I can’t help but be enthusiastic for this all quite exciting. Kersey’s mane is a lovely shade of purple and I can’t help but admire it shyly. ”You’re very pretty Kersey, how did you get your mane to look that color?” I wonder if I can have a purple mane too.

Another has joined them now, this one a lovely shade of green. I feel rather plain beside them with their unique colors. All I have is my star stripe and my zebra striped legs. My mane is short and dark gray, nothing as beautiful as theirs. The boy asks what we are doing. ”I was playing with the fish…. But I would love to play a game or something. Do you want to play Kersey?” I am innocence at it’s finest, my hazel eyes pure and bright. I look to the other filly and hope they will both want to do something and won’t just leave. ”Or we could go exploring or something..” Realizing that I don’t know the colt’s name, I remember my manners quickly. ”I’m Caitlyn by the way. I live in the Gates. Where do you guys live?”

Carnage x Shirazzar
    Art by Lizavan Rees

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Nothing is forever [Starnage Kids / Any] - by Caitlyn - 09-14-2015, 02:38 PM