• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Seeking For A Ruler
    I reach the edge of Chamber's borders and warily step in. I ask, "Where can I find Straia? I need to talk to her about something." To every horse, pony, or equine creature I meet.

”And who are you, so boldly asking for the Queen?” Comes his hiss from the swirling mist and shadows. His winged pale body slowly emerging from the darkness, crimson eyes blazing. ”An unworthy stupid creature who shows no respect for borders.” A snarl on his lips, this mare reminding him very much of the stallion who had once made the same idiotic mistake. ”What on earth would we want with you?”

Gryffen
    - - - - -
    The Big Bad Wolf
    "My name is G'ren Fire. I wish to join Chamber." I say, eyeing this new horse bravely and keeping my stance. I cock a hind leg, patiently waiting him out.