• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Jail Bird {ANY}

Another day, another hour. What difference does it make in this world. She would always be the odd ball here, black and white color combo never really did anything for fading into the background. Nor did the broomstick tail that went with it. All these elegant creatures running around, well at least she could compliment herself on her curves. Now THOSE were something to be proud of, and rarely did any other horse here get the wonderful semitry that was her natural gift. Short maybe, but definetly finely proportioned no one could fault her for that. So as much as she was shocking to look at, she was stunning in her own unique way. How long had she been away from these feilds? To long, that much was for sure. Closing her lids for a moment she takes in a deep breath allowing the crisp fresh air to fill her lungs and saturate her being. Yes definetly to long. The world was alive with new life, spring wasn't the worst season, just the busiest. Meant more attention for her, what fun that would be... or not. The woman couldn't say she was a young thing anymore, but she also couldn't say that she was completely ricketty either. Maybe 8 at the most. Not to bad considering, but definetly not her prime either. Oh who would grab her attention today? Who would be the lucky winner of such a fine and rare specimen such as herself?

Teak

The world is not all black and white

The chestnut rabicano stallion sighed as he made his way to the fields. He has a fair share rareness to his physic, his coat color was rare and his birth was rare he was a twin to a mare called Keeva, but he didn't let that go to his head. He wasn't big headed nor egotistic in the least, he was more of a gentleman then some of the stallions he has come a crossed. He made his way down a hill leading to the field. He stopped and surveyed the flat plains before him. There were many horses stallions and mares alike. But none of them caught his eye until he looked over to his right to see a rare sight. He smiled softly, he has seen a couple of Zebras in his life time so this one wasn't so different. Yes the animals look the same as the next but their personality's where bigger then themselves. He smiled at the memories of his yearling years and started walking towards the black and white equine before him. 

He walked with a kind of gracefulness his neck arched slightly his green eyes wide and interested and his small ears pricked towards his targeted equine. Riordan stopped at a respective distance from the mare and he dipped his head in a polite greeting. "Greetings miss" he said his voice low and velvety. A small smile graced his muzzle as he watched the mare gauging her reaction and her personality. His sister Keeva was more observant then he but he wasn't an airhead in the least. He was more quirky and playful. He flicked his head to get his long forelock out of his bright green eyes to watch the mare with veiled interest. Also he was preparing himself for a shut down or a snap from the mare, he has been told by elder horses that Zebras can be little firecrackers. The possibilitys are endless and it excited the young stallion.    

Riordan

I know I'm not hat perfect. But stay a while and maybe you'll see.

Hoku - Skullu - Riordan - Ryn - Keeva - Galzar - Hidatsa - Felise

we all carry these things that no one else can see
    they hold us down like anchors; they drown us out at sea

Throughout his life, Magnus has seen many things—life, war, peace, love, and even death. He had fallen into the graveyard of saltwater and corroded corpses and then pulled back from its brink. But even he had not seen a zebra, and he was not anything if not a curious stallion. So he did not try to pretend that he was not interested and did not feign apathy. Instead he walked up to the pair with gold-flecked eyes wide and his smile faint, the edges of his lacerated lips just barely beginning to pull up in the corners.

“Hello to you both,” he said quietly as he came to a stop, rounding out the trio. Dipping his gold and obsidian head in a polite nod, he met each of their gazes for a moment before settling on the mare in question. “My name is Magnus.” In years past, that name might have meant something, but he knew that it was nothing but a name anymore—lost to the winds of change and time. Not that he minded. On the contrary, he rather enjoyed the anonymity it afforded him. There was peace in settling into the unknown.

Rolling his shoulders to ease the ache in his joints, he relaxed (as much as he could). “I have never seen anyone like you,” he admitted, his voice soft and confessional as he looked up from beneath the ink of his tangled forelock. “What is your name?” And with that, he went silent, watching with bruised gold eyes,

MAGNUS

once general. once lord. once king.

[Image: gqYjsHr.png]

Her honied feild of vision settles on a creature of promising youth approaching her. Confident? Yes, unexperienced? Perhaps. There was an air of naivity lent to him that only a creature rooted in herd life could obtain, though she had learned long ago never to be presumptuous. So respectful that she knew nothing of the creature she bobs her head in return, opening her lips to reply when a pale stud approaches her as well. Of course always the center of attention. Creening under the speculative eyes, her body straightens and leans to present itself in the very best lighting that she had access too. Nodding to the new comer as well she sees the shadows of a wiser creature in the eyes of this one. Peaking her interest isn't at all a small compliment considering that she has enough to keep her busy with and of herself. So turning her attention to him she looks him over for a moment. "Teak"Is the simple response that she offers them.

She was a walking contradiction. While her heart lays in the well being and company of others, there was a constant lapse of judgement and flashy sort of technic about her that presented itself as haughty... to be polite, and hopefully not damage the beauties pride. "And what brings you to the feild         these days?" She dirrects the question to the both of them, though in her own thoughts, she could have sworn that she recognized magnus from somewhere, perhaps one of her last visits to one of the many kingdoms she had visited. Ah well to much for her to consider at this time. Leaving the nagging whisper that was telling her that she should recognize the creature in the back of her mind; her attention turned to more pressing matters at hand. Like why on earth was that bug thinking that he could acheive the monumentous climb up her leg. Shifting her weight her muscle twitched at the tickling sensation scaring the buzzing thing away.

Teak

It has been years since the young stallion has been in a herd but that doesn't make him a novice in talking to the mares. He turned his head before the mare could speak another stallion came into view, much older then he so Riordan bowed his head at the stranger and looked back at the mare, "That's a unique name for a unique mare. I am Riordan" he said with a soft smile on his muzzle "Greetings to you too Magnus" he said his green eyes settling briefly on the stallion beside him before going back to the black and white mare.

"I've been strolling the field for quiet sometime, I'm in search of a companion." Riordan answered truthfully his eyes finding hers. She was nothing short of attractive, but she was older then the stud by at least a few years, meaning she has had more experience then him. The chestnut stallion rolled his shoulders and relaxed slightly to wait in on the conversation.

Roirdan

I know I'm not that perfect. But stay a while and maybe you'll see.

Hoku - Skullu - Riordan - Ryn - Keeva - Galzar - Hidatsa - Felise

we all carry these things that no one else can see
    they hold us down like anchors; they drown us out at sea

Despite the length of his life, Magnus was not immune to the appeals of beauty. He loved the richness of Heaven’s landscape—the lushness of it in full bloom and the quiet serenity of it when washed with the morning light. He had loved the soft beauty of Joelle, the understated nature of it. And he loved the violent beauty of war—the strength and determination and grit. He himself did not fall down the path of vanity, although he was a handsome stallion, but he could appreciate those who took pride in it.

“Teak,” he repeats the name in his husky voice, letting it simmer on his tongue and committing it to memory. “That’s a fine name.” He turns his gold-flecked eyes to the other stallion and waited patiently for him to answer before turning his attention back toward the zebra. “I enjoy the field. It’s a rare chance to help people find what they are looking for,” there is truth to his voice, a genuineness that could not be faked. “If that is a chance to enjoy in the beauty of my home with me, then all the better—but that is not always the case.” He pauses, giving her another rare smile. “So what are you looking for, Teak?”

MAGNUS

I am iron and I forge myself

Muttering under her breath about idiotic women and more than happy to relinquish the stranger to whatever happens when Gryffen keeps mares warm at night (she will not help those who do not first help themselves), Lagertha strolls back amongst the crowds. More picky. Must be more picky. She should probably learn the art of more nuanced conversation as well, but well… it is difficult to treat an old dog new tricks sometimes. Also, sometimes the warrior queen likes being the bull in the china shop. Everyone knows exactly what to expect from her, and she never has to pretend to be anything different than the General (and Queen) that she is.

A flash of white and black catches her eyes, and makes her take a second look at a small group. Fancy colors are nothing new around here, but the outsider in question doesn’t seem to be fully horse either. Which is also not quite surprising. It is, however, the perfect reason to investigate. Lagertha changes course and boldly strides towards the trio, looking very much like a mare on a mission. Her horns arc high above her head, creating a sort of natural headdress. Yes, Rhy has teased her about it. And yes, Lagertha still secretly enjoys the effect. She slides in beside the buckskin stallion and offers a small nod, catching most of his words. Teak. She offers her name after Magnus finishes, but then falls silent, waiting to see just what exactly it was that this exotic looking stranger is seeking.

“Teak, you said? Hello. I’m Lagertha.”

She always prefers to keep her title to herself. If they joined her, all would be revealed anyway. Unless, of course, others start throwing their own titles around. Then she might as well join in the posturing.

Lagertha

warrior queen of the amazons

A wry smile quivers her lips. Were not these two creatures the dearest souls that you could meet? The differences between each other were as drastic as the paradox on her coat, but the intentions of their hearts seemed to come into balance of one another with such an alignment that it could do nothing other than warm the heart to each of them. With a small snort she feels on clouds practically dancing in glee at the attentions each provide to her.

The attractions of each were indeed quite different, but equally intriguing. Hearing the soft monotones of the brightly colored creature make her incorragable to the naturally grace of femaninity that is hers by rights of birth. Every girl desires companionship regardless of anything else there is always a natural need and hunger for other souls to align with. With a polite acknowlegdement she inclines her head debating between reaching out to touch each of them in the polite brushes of affection maybe a bit of selfish desire to feel how her curves would slide against each of them. Coyly she walks up to them standing to create a triangle her maw between each of theirs. Responding to the first "It is Unique isn't it? Sits funny on the tongue in my opinion." Ohh she knew she was inviting more comments, was that not her intention?

Her peaks swivel around listening closely to what they have to say. Reaching turning her head her nostrils "accidently" bump in the crevous of his neck. With a gleeful smile she strides forward one or two steps, fitting her curves between the two of them.

Hearing the second creamy colored creature say her name created a small tug in her soul. What was it? She couldn't quite deside. Shifting between the two she leans towards the buckskin for a moment taking in his musky scent. A vagely familiar aroma fills her nose tugging on her memory of things past.

"Mmm," she hums as before taking a breath to steady herself and create a audible response instead of the ussual heat being built of standing between two very attractive specimens. Though reveling in this moment of adoration and crackling intensity she sighs knowing eventually she would have to give up the spot, but she oh so perfectly there, curves creating a mass of bodies with no room for fresh air to squeeze between them. "One requesting help and another offering assistance, oh the complexities of choice" She grins walking out of between the two studs turning to walk back around to their fronts, with maybe an occational glance at their ahh muscles... on her way around. Her hips sway and tail swings to brush the underside of each of their bellies. "And where is it that you come from Magnus?" She liked the way it rolled off her tongue. Maybe a little to much...

If she could blush she would. At the approach of another of hehr own gender Teak finds herself unable to continue in the crazy antics that can only appeal to males. Looking over the woman with respect her head bows deeper to her than the others. This one commanded respect, and Teak knew when time for jovility and games were over. Giving the woman a companionable smile she replies "Wonderful to meet you as well dear. And where might you be from?" Of course inquisitive as always.

Teak

you and I both know that the house is haunted
    and you and I both know that the ghost is me

It had been a long time since Magnus had been touched by another—longer still since he was touched by any who wasn’t Joelle. He had spent his entire life devoted to her; even when they had separated (when, in truth, he had left her), he had been devoted. Raaquel, Librette, and Katana had been the only other mares he had ever been with—and each had been different. They had been special to him, but he had not loved them as he had loved Joelle. She had been the one written up on his heart from the start. Now, without her, Magnus felt like a ship without an anchor. He felt the hole within him gaping, and he would be lying if the loneliness did not gnaw at him at night. It would take time for the world to feel right.

So he startles a little at her touch, his skin shivering at the contact.

He hadn’t expected that, and his muscles harden under his coat as he goes very still. He can feel his pulse beneath his skin at the warmth of her, the closeness, and he falls silent in thought as her body presses up against him. He wonders how the other stallion is reacting at the suddenness of them all together, and he does his best to untangle his own reactions to it before Teak slips from his side to stand before them.

“Currently?” he asks, his voice slightly huskier than usual. “I live in Heaven,” his lips curl at the edge, his gold-flecked eyes flashing, “Heaven’s Gates, that is.” His attention, however, is diverted at the approach of Lagertha and his gaze narrows slightly. He would recognize that scent anywhere—would always know the remnants of his birthplace. (Of course, he had no idea of knowing that his daughter, Brunhild, had served alongside her. That she too found comfort in the vines.) He brightens a little in the warrior Queen’s presence, finding himself wishing for the simplicity of his youth spent racing along the twisted paths.

“It’s always good to see an Amazonian,” he smiles in her direction.

MAGNUS

© robert bejil photography

I am iron and I forge myself

Lagertha Partykiller.

It must come with the crown, or perhaps just the horns. She’s never been a party girl, herself, but that doesn’t mean she begrudges others their fun. The truth is that Lagertha hasn’t much to work with as far as sexuality and attraction goes. She isn’t ugly, but she will certainly never turn heads unless it is on the battleground. Her curves are made from muscle, her very body once marked in tattooed armor that resembled a very intricate, thorny pattern across her broad chest and down the front of her face; some found that intimidating, and others simply never looked past it. The iron lady has no unusual coloring or bright eyes - she is iron and tempered steel and moves with a surefootedness that cannot be described as graceful. It is… something else. Whatever it is, it allows her to walk as quietly as a horse can through the jungle. And in the end, Lagertha is very happy with who she is. Many years ago, when she was no more than two or so, she told a then-King of the Chamber that one day she would be Queen of the Jungle. He is long gone, but Lagertha remains, one of her goals achieved.

The buckskin stallion (Magnus, had Teak called him?) is indeed attractive and offers her a pleasant greeting, so Lagertha returns it in kind, with a rare but genuine half-smile. It’s too bad he’s a Gates’ man. “Thank you. Can’t say I’ve ever met a member of the Gates, but it’s nice to see them still alive.” (Oh, how little she knows, that they would soon be the victim of a vicious attack). And then her attention turns back to Teak, and she is all business again. “I’m from the Jungle, a kingdom of women and we offer you the opportunity to make your own path. Help when you need it, but also a responsibility to work for the betterment of the Kingdom.” Her dark flinty eyes flick back and forth from Magnus to Teak, knowing that for some, the attentions of a handsome man are hard to pass up. Not that her Sisters ever had any man problems (except for herself), they just didn’t pop kids out at an alarming rate. Except for Scorch. Scorch did that, and it basically killed her.

See? This is why they have manservants. Men and magic killed her dam, and though she’s never had a very strong attachment to Grim Reaper, the warning stuck. If she could find one that was her equal, that might be another story. But until then… she is Lagertha Partypooper.

Lagertha

warrior queen of the amazons

[sorry for the wait! I was waiting for Riordan to post and then got tired of waiting... XD ]