• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Cobalt skies like midnight lies; any
    she paints her eyes as black as night now
    Had Oswyn taken her daughter further than the borders of the Valley, perhaps Cinzia would have less hesitation when considering the Jungle, or any other kingdom for that matter. Before quickly leaving her mother, Cinzia knew little of the outside; even afterwards she knew very little. She’s educated herself to the point of knowing the kingdoms, but beyond that, the girl fumbles in the dark. And while her coat may be midnight, but she’s never loved the dark.

Her cobalt eyes swallow Magnus whole as he nudges her, lips aloft at his offer. For a moment she hesitates, unsure of how to express her emotions. In the end, she cocks a brow and playfully says: “It’s a date then, sir. You’ll have to protect me from the jaguars, though.” She lifts her wings, shaking them slightly. “These aren’t the best weapons.” Smoothing the glistening appendages back into place, she becomes gently aware of her feather-tips brushing against Magnus. She wonders whether he notices.

In her naïve stupor, Cinzia does not catch his subtle souring, though the rich sound of his laugh brings her gaze back to him. An easy grin settles upon her lips at his comment, a quiet chuckle slipping from her throat like the soft trickle of melting ice.

Head tilting slightly at his confession, a momentary haziness claims her before a lightbulb aluminates above her chiseled head. “Oh, the Gates! I’ve never heard them called Heaven before. I like it though.” She imagines the handsome man roaming Heaven, counting each head with his warm, golden-flecked eyes. “As for sleep, well… It’s a wicked necessity.”

Eyes lowering at his final comment and the hair-raising beauty of his crooked smile, Cinzia grins almost to herself, head shaking very slightly, as though ridding herself of a thought. Chuckling softly once more, the mare raises her head more surely. “Well, I’ve nothing planned for the rest of this lovely day… How does that date sound?” Lips splitting, she gives him her best impression of a Happy Girl.
    cinzia
    pulls those shades down tight now

IF YOU WANNA POST IN THE JUNGLE I WOULD BE SO VERY HAPPY but if this thread is killing your muse just let me know so I don’t stalk the Jungle like every 5 seconds <3 I totally understand if y’all are done… This has been one of the longest threads I’ve done in the history of ever lmao. Anyways. I love you. And I have a crush on Magnus.