• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

NaNoWriMo
    Anyone else doing it? What's your plot?

Mine: Jerome, AZ in the late 1800's as told from the point of view of a 15 year old girl. Her mother died a year or two ago, which made them move to the mining town at the height of its production so her father could work in the mines. She becomes one of the 20% female population at that time. When her father dies in one of the many mine accidents she's left alone. She starts working for Nora "Butters", a famous Madam and keeping of the first brothel in Arizona due to her exceptional mathematical skills.

Then, at some point and time, she burns the place down and starts the Great Fire of 1887/1889 (haven't decided yet) that destroys most of the town.
    Kortnee
    Co-Owner
    Ajatar - Harmonia - Sunday
    I am but I don't know what about just yet. I have ideas but nothing concrete. I may do a series of short stories (I forget if that's allowed).
    Namaah | Sparrow | Honybee | BEASTIE