• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

SMUT WRITING CHALLENGE; Cassi & Hanna
    And really, anyone who cares to. I doubt anyone is going to say "No! No smut from YOU!"

I think historical fan fiction is a great category. ;-)

Ladies?
    Namaah | Sparrow | Honybee | BEASTIE
    YAAAAAAAAAAAS!
    Um Yas
    Hoku - Skullu - Riordan - Ryn - Keeva - Galzar - Hidatsa - Felise

So story time!

On halloween I was out at a party and a girl was dressed as Tina from Bob's Burgers. I'm not familiar with the show, but she had a prop with her - a book that she titled 'Erotic Friend Fiction.' BUT IT WAS EMPTY. So I asked if I could write something in it and she said yes. This is what I wrote, courtesy of the picture on my phone.

Note: I was mostly sober when I wrote this.

"It all started on the playground. We thought it would be nice to celebrate the end of our senior year by drinking on the swingset. We were well into our 2nd and 3rd beers when a group of the popular kids came barging in, demanding that we give them the swingset. It must have been the alcohol talking, because Danny actually stood up to them, even though it didn't end well. Personally, I could have cared less - I'd soon be leaving all those assholes behind.

Well, it didn't end well for Danny. He may be badass in WoW, but he's an overweight wimp in real life.

An overweight wimp with a gorgeous cock, and I soon found out. And damn, it led to some seriously conflicting emotions."

Bahahaha. The girl loved it!
    Lagertha & Wessex
    I'm in and locking in for another hamilton fic because I have Many Problems.

we need like an official deadline and shit
    Let's make the official deadline my birthday, Because happy birthday to ME!

November 13, ladies!

And Sarah, omg I love that. :p I adore that show and that is some great erotic friend fiction. :p
    I'm jumping in on this because I suuuuuck at smut writing, so practice couldn't hurt, right?
    Also, be prepared to laugh your ass off at who I choose to couple up.
    -Sporadic-
    Apothica • Tiberios
    cal I'm planning out alexander hamilton and aaron burr fanfic it doens't get more ridiculous than that

GO FOR IT
    FYI I've started mine so I am Very Serious about this
    I started mine today. :p I'm excited.