• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Practice, please! (any)
    Stats
    Horse's Full Name: Ethaethe
    •Breed: Hybrid
    •Color: Black with blue eyes
    •14.3hh

Terms
    Two posts each
    No abilities, lacking there
    One full block each
    I figure since this is only a mock, nothing happens if you or I win.
    You post first.
    Willing to change terms(if I agree)
    you did'nt mention number of attacks, so i just went with one Smile

her stats are:
    Djinni
    Arabian Hybrid
    Mare
    Smoky Grullo Tobiano

She is no well-toned warrior with a history of battle; there are no defeated opponents that shudder at the sound of her name. She has never taken teeth or hoof to another horse in a fit of rage or bloodlust.

But she is young and fit and clever, and she knows it is past time she learned to defend herself.

Djinni wears the grullo tobiano coat she was born with, and while her physique is often sifting ,the shape she wears todays Is the one given to her by her mother and father. Slim, well-muscled, and possessing an elegance that even being on the battlegrounds does not dim, the young mare is well-prepared to prove to herself that she is a worthy opponent.

Her battle-companion is a stranger to her – as are most of Beqanna’s residents. She is black and easy to see in the noonday sun, and Djinni thinks that she must be grateful for the cool spring weather.

She wastes no time at all, cantering immediately toward Ethaethe with determination in her dark eyes. As she comes closer, it is clear that the other mare is shorter than she is, but not so much so that the battle is an unfair fight. Djinni is not thinking of farness though, not as she digs her heels into the dusty red earth and throws her weight onto her hindlegs, stopping at a thiry-degree angle to Ethaethe. She rears as quickly as she can and lashes out with her front hooves – pow, pow – aiming at the broad expanse of Ethaethe’s meaty right shoudler. It’s a large target, one that is likely to greatly limit Ethaethe’s movement if Djinni does any serious damage.

Djinni pulls her weight back to all four legs as soon as she can manage and backs away quickly, light on her feet and keeping her head turned to the left to better see what her opponent is doing.
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster
    Ethaethe isn't as quick to make her attack, but she is quick to see her opponents. She dodges, just getting some hide peeled and fur missing. She turns to face her straight on. Then she stands still and analyzes the circumstances. The ground is wet, slick even. She sees the smoky mare walking away. Then she has an idea. Verbal attack. "Well, that was a nice attack, I must say. For a fat, lazy dog. she says, walking to her opponent.
    "Is that really all you can do? C'mon! A rock can do better than that!" she says, spewing her venomous words.