• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Here, sweetie (any)
    She looks down at the wonderful new colt she's produced. His gangly legs appearing to come from nowhere. Oh well, maybe he'll grow into them. "Kii! she says, lovingly. She hopes he loves Kiano as much as she does. Solara is somewhere. "Solara? worriedness shrouding her face. No, she must have followed her from the playground. "Solara?! alarmed tone on her voice. She couldn't have lost a foal, could she? She feels Kiano nudge her side. "Yes, Kiano, you may nurse. she says, regreting not checking somewhere along the way home to see if she was there.
    SOLARA

Tell me the story of how the sun loved the moon so much, he would die every night to let her breathe.

Solara followed her mother's call with what appeared to be sort of an attempt at a trot before slowing slightly next to her mother.

"It's okay mama, I'm here."

A big, childish smile spread across her face but then slipped away only to be replaced with an expression of fascination as she looked at her brother with his warm, autumn-colored coat that seemed quite a contrast to Solara's which looked as though it was spat  from the darkness itself. She had slightly longer legs than her brother due to to her bloodline but other than that the appeared quite similar for the moment even though it could almost be guaranteed that they were to fill out much differently as they aged.

"Speech." | 'Thoughts.'

OOC |
    Solara comes to my call. Oh, how I needed to work on my parenting skills. "Solara, do you wish to nurse? There is still some milk left." I say, trying to get the child to eat. Kiano was finished, now nibbling on the grass near me. I think to myself, wondering where he got those sharp-ish cheekbones. Kii's and hers were both smooth and soft. Then she lets her mind wander, loose in thought land.