• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The whispers, do you hear them? (Joscelin)

⍢Celeana⍢

The little girls attention turns to a crimson and alabaster mare. Multiple precise little cracks are visible up and along her coat, allowing passage for light to travel through the mares body in small little pulses. The mare seemed to be coming towards Celeana but, it was unclear to the little filly until she got closer.

Her body trembles, as more oily tears pour out of her dark chocolate eyes and her heavy breathing heightens to quick and struggled inhales and exhales. Her velvet nostrils flare as her sides heave, the mare comes closer her head lowered in a friendly welcoming tone. Followed by her soft soothing words. Her eyes directed up to the mares but, she stays silent listening to soothing words of the mare. Her breathing begins to slow and, her tears stop flowing out of her eyes. All that remains is the dark stain upon her cheek, a large blotch of inky black soaked with her tears.

The name Joscelin stuck in the appaloosa girls mind. She is hesitant to speak, nervous for the passing moment of silence that follows with her hesitance. Her voice a bit run down from crying,"I'm Celeana." Her body trembled for a moment."You'll protect me?" The last time someone had said that they had wound up dead. It wasn't her fault truly, it was a circumstance that she was too young to understand yet. Her parents had simply done something wrong to end up dead, made a deal with the devil. Now that she thought about it, she blamed herself for their death more than she blamed the stallions that massacred her parents.

Her velvet muzzle, reached out to the mare in need of comfort. Thinking of her past didn't make things any better, it tended to make things worse in her case. Her body leaned forwards, causing the girl to stand up upon her limber black socked legs. She felt awkward, seeking comfort from a stranger but, Joscelin seemed welcoming enough. Striding towards her, the little girl nuzzled Joscelin her small body just the right height to fit under the mares neck. The filly, leaned upon the mare's chest speaking with dry vocals, "Please, protect me."  Her small neck lowered, as her damp cheek pressed against Joscelin. 

A Little Rebellion Now And Then Is A Good Thing.

Occ: Oh It's totally Fine! I feel really bad for pestering you to get a post up... Take all the time in the world if you need to!
    [Image: celeana1_zps6eonkecp.gif?w=480&h=480&fit...1483304507]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The whispers, do you hear them? (Joscelin) - by Celeana - 01-25-2016, 11:15 AM