• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

trait genetics/breeding fairy?
    This is piggybacking Berber's earlier question down below I suppose. Since Michaelis has officially had two kids this season that received his darkness adaptation does that mean they inherited the whole of it?

He gained this trait from a quest and there's several components to it.
    Here's the quest description of his trait.

You now suffer from Severe Hemeralopia (day-blindness), which means it’s almost impossible for you to see during the day—even in low light, like twilight. This can cause headaches ranging from mild to “OH MY GOD KILL ME NOW!” But it isn’t all bad. For being such a good sport, we are going to give you Darkness Adaptation, which includes: Night Vision, Enhanced Senses, and the ability to camouflage yourself when in darkness/shadow (this ability is strongest after dark, users are only slightly harder to see during the day when the ability is in effect). Please note: Hemeralopia comes bundled with Darkness Adaptation, therefore, there is no reason to have them both listed in the database. This trait is genetic.

Basically the underlying question is should I start including this description for fairies to further breakdown when during any genetic trait breeding stats? I obviously don't want to make this trial thing even more difficult for you guys. But I also think it'd be interesting for different parts of it to be inherited since there's several things included within it. Better to ask now for any possible future kids who inherit the trait.

So for these new babies.
    Arx 27201 Tiny Hybrid - Michaelis x Anyx - Male - Darkness adaptation
    Rowe 27216 Call Hybrid - Michaelis x Padma - Female - Snakeskin markings, darkness adaptation
    Would they have inherited the trait in its entirety including the dayblindness since they were bred before we addressed the question?

Thank you guys very much for all your effort.
    You are wonderful and beautimous.
    <33
    ahh, good question. I didn't realize that the trait was so complex.

I think that since they were bred before we addressed the question that they inherit the whole thing, but from now on we will probably break it down into its components, since it is a 'large' enough trait that it would probably have mutated Smile
    Okay sounds good! SO should I include that entire description each time he breeds, regardless of genetic or normal breeding? Or just have it for the genetic breeding? Thanks ma'am Smile
    i'd say go ahead and include it in all his breedings, just in case Smile
    Thank you dearie <33