• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Horse art
    I am almost done with Tiny's manipulation. It takes me forever to make pretties since i am perfectionist.

When I am done, which can be almost any day now. I am willing to make someone a manipulation. I am only willing to open one slot for now because I have yet to make my own characters art. It's first come first serve basis. I hope as time goes on I can open more slots for those who wish something from me.
    Can you do one for:
    Waylan
    Stallion
    Rocky Mountain horse
    Dark chocolate with silver dapples
    Red eyes
    Invisibility

Please!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Heda • Vecna • Vilja
    (02-03-2016, 03:43 PM)Corroded Love Wrote: Can you do one for:
    Waylan
    Stallion
    Rocky Mountain horse
    Dark chocolate with silver dapples
    Red eyes
    Invisibility

Please!!

I sure can!!!  I'll rock this ! I'll get it started as soon as I am done with this one Wink
    Soo, I know you only said one spot, but just in case you feel like making another / have muse ^^.

I have this really really really pretty boy, and I would really really really love a manip for him Big Grin.

He's my quest baby. Esileif sold herself to one of the quest demon's (round 2 of the latest quest) and she's gotten herself a very pretty baby boy. She'll adore him, but mostly use her for her own good. That she becomes better out of it all is the most important thing.

Rhavi
    Black (graying) with orange/yellow flame mane and tail
    yellow/orange glowing seal on forehead (I have a link to an example for you)
    Firebreathing

He has 'flame' mane and tail instead of hair, and he's just so extremely awesome and ugh.. I love him and he deserves something aweseome but I fail sooo badly at it myself.

If you don't feel like it, just ignore this post, but I had to try ^^.
    #English is not my native language.

Amorette - Gyps - Jinju - Kylin - Reeva
    All are only semi-active.
    (02-04-2016, 04:19 PM)~Sapphire~ Wrote: Soo, I know you only said one spot, but just in case you feel like making another / have muse ^^.

I have this really really really pretty boy, and I would really really really love a manip for him Big Grin.

He's my quest baby. Esileif sold herself to one of the quest demon's (round 2 of the latest quest) and she's gotten herself a very pretty baby boy. She'll adore him, but mostly use her for her own good. That she becomes better out of it all is the most important thing.

Rhavi
    Black (graying) with orange/yellow flame mane and tail
    yellow/orange glowing seal on forehead (I have a link to an example for you)
    Firebreathing

He has 'flame' mane and tail instead of hair, and he's just so extremely awesome and ugh.. I love him and he deserves something aweseome but I fail sooo badly at it myself.

If you don't feel like it, just ignore this post, but I had to try ^^.

I can do it, but it might take awhile. If you have patience then I can produce. I just said one slot because I dont want to make people wait because waiting seriously sucks and I'm a completely impatient person myself so I try to have consideration for everyone else. It literally takes me a few weeks to make something XD.
    Haha don't worry. And it's up to you if you feel like it or not Smile. I would be really really happy and lucky if you would make me one, but if not, well so be it. Just whenever you have time and want too, no rush, not mandatory, only if you owuld like to do it.
    #English is not my native language.

Amorette - Gyps - Jinju - Kylin - Reeva
    All are only semi-active.
    (02-04-2016, 04:41 PM)~Sapphire~ Wrote: Haha don't worry. And it's up to you if you feel like it or not Smile. I would be really really happy and lucky if you would make me one, but if not, well so be it. Just whenever you have time and want too, no rush, not mandatory, only if you owuld like to do it.

I can do that for you! Again I'm letting you know that I am very slow with art lol.