• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

KAVI; [repost from B2G]

Baltimore never passed up a challenge. Perhaps it is his competitive nature, his lust for glory and notoriety. Maybe it is caused by the blood of Carnage running through his veins (we all know how much of an attention (and actual) whore that one is..). Who is to say really? But now that his melancholy has dispersed - seemingly floating away as the ash in the wind - the bay feels much more like his old self. "Out maneuvering you isn't an issue, Kavi." He smiles slyly, and in an instant he stands on the opposite side of his young friend. His bay coat moves so quickly you can barely see the brown blur it creates in the field of your vision.

But Kavi is somber now.. Longing for the health of his home, friends, family. And Baltimore can relate to a certain extent. His family is always near and dear to his heart. His mother, his half sister - Pharaon, even the brother - Annapolis - whom he had yet to meet. If anything happened to them, he would crumble. His amber eyes find his friend's, and he offers a comforting glance. "I'm sure everyone is safe. Magicians do as they will, but even their power pales in comparison to that of nature's." The bay moves his front hoof, stirring the ash that lay heavily beneath their feet. And in the wake of the swirling dust lay a glimmer of green. Nature had already began to heal the Chamber - and other lands, Baltimore was sure. Mother nature could and always would conquer them all. I think Baltimore (somewhere deep deep inside) likes knowing that he isn't all powerful.

B A L T I M O R E

Immortality, Levitation, Super Speed

ooc: Sorry this took so long! Take your time in replying - I know you have a ton on your plate <3
    Do you believe you're missin' out?
    That everything good is happening somewhere else?

I grin at my friend’s quip, but the expression is dashed when suddenly Baltimore is not where he just was. Whipping my head to the other side of my attractive body, I spook at the sudden appearance of the bay stallion on my other side. Nervous but good-humoured chuckles rumble from my broad Arabian chest. Gazing at my immortal friend with a newfound appreciation, I quirk a brow easily.

”Remind me to never enter the army. Some magic is just not for me.”

When my attention turns to the Chamber and its wellbeing, Baltimore has advice which I gratefully take. A small nod comes from me, though my grin has dimmed into nothingness. No words come to me, so for a moment we simply stand, watching ash float on the wind above the Chamber, searching for any resemblance of the pine forests. It is only when I tear my gaze away and see the small green plant at Baltimore’s hooves that I stir, a small smile returning.

”Yes, nature will always conquer us mortals.” A good-natured grimace colours my visage at the expression. ”Well, maybe not in your case. But Baltimore… If you want to stay here, you’ll lose that. And whatever other black magic you seem to possess.” While my words might be joking, my tone is serious. ”I’ve lost my own form of magic, but it’s worth it.” My amber gaze returns to the Chamber. ”It’s amazing here.” And now suddenly back to Baltimore. ”I want you to stay. I want you to meet my niece the Queen, and my son, and all the others.”

KAVI
    Kagerou x Rhaego

Now it's my turn to apologize! So many places to word, so little time D;