• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Keely
    Keely

[Image: mousepad.gif]

I am of mixed bloodlines, one of which is completely unknown to me. I know my mother was of the gentle, Shire breed while my father was a Warmblood, most likely Thoroughbred.

I was born in the heat of summer five years ago.

I am a maiden female, with no offspring or stallion in a position to claim me as their own.

I posses an undiluted coat of ebony that is flecked with a multitude of scars. A large blaze of white nearly covers my face while high, white socks claim my feathery lower limbs. Being of mixed blood, I appear as a Shire mare with a more lean and athletic confirmation. I stand at an imposing height of 16.3 hands with thick, wild locks of ebony hair to make me appear even more intimidating. My sire must have been of the lean side, since I lack the roundness of Shires. I have large muscles and bones, with a powerful confirmation. While my reflexes are not the fastest due to my massive size, my athletic form exudes strength and my long strides cover lots of ground.

I am not a gentle giant. I do not have a kind heart. I do not have a loving spirit. My mother said I was born with a chip on my shoulder and was often bewildered by my wrathful, uncaring behavior. She was a sweet mare, with a weak will and soft disposition. I am the product of rape, since my mother lacked the ability or will to defend herself. I am nothing like her. The battle scars on my body prove this. I will never be a victim. I will never be weak. Which is why I have remained an unclaimed maiden, with no desire to change that.

Player Out of Character: Spotted Equine8189
    I found Beqanna online when I was searching for a text-based rpg to participate in. Smile
    Very excited to be here!
    Hi there,

The name Shika is already taken. Even though it's listed with all "unknowns" in the database, it is still considered used.

Please change your name and let us know what you'd like it to be, and we'll get you added to the database. Also, can you please specify your breed? Even if it's something like Shire/Warmblood hybrid, we want to make sure the correct information ends up in the database.

Thanks!
    Kyra
    Hi there!

Welcome! Big Grin

So sorry, Keely has also been used before. Could you please check http://www.beqanna.com/forum/database.php and choose a new name that hasn't been previously used?

Thanks so much!

<3 Dianna