• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and now i want brimstone in my garden; killdare, any
    Much as she expected, a Chamberling appears soon after her reaching the border. She glares darkly at the bay winged stallion as he appears through the pines, eying the muscular frame and battle scars. Clearly a member of the army, though he’s not one of the bastards that had helped to raid the Gates. But maybe she’ll be meeting him on another battlefield soon enough …

“Hard to feel welcome when you’re a prisoner.” She scoffs loudly. “Yes, I am Sidra.” She doesn’t bother with the usual polite pleasantries, the ‘pleased to meet you’s and ‘how are you’s - after all, she’s not at all pleased to meet him, and she doesn’t give a damn about his wellbeing.

“Well, what do you expect of me while I’m here?” Her dark brown eyes peer into the pines around him, half expecting the Chamber’s resident douchebag (Gryffen) to make an appearance and gloat. She’s in a bit of a precarious position here. As a political prisoner, the Chamber could decide to ‘make use’ of her to prove a point, or to even jumpstart the war.

Though, her mother’s deal still prevents that. That is, if Chamberlings even believe in keeping their word.

The thought of Fiasko instantly makes her nervous. As she’d already noted, it’s been years since she last saw the painted mare. Sidra’s eyes finally return to Killdare’s face. “If I’m going to be stuck here, might I visit with my mother?”

Sidra

the wild child of jason x fiasko

Messages In This Thread
    RE: and now i want brimstone in my garden; killdare, any - by Sidra - 02-23-2016, 01:54 AM