• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Don't Suffer From Insanity...
    love is a temporary madness...
    Spring is in full swing, springy green grass sprouting from the ground beneath her feet; trees offering a plethora of new buds; flowers blooming in a riot of color. Inhaling deeply, the red mare enjoys the heady fragrances wafting through air. Rather than flying, she walks so that she might enjoy the beautiful weather. Before long, however, she comes upon the field. Refocusing on the task at hand, she glances around the rather vast expanse.

Before long her cinnamon gaze lands upon mare in the process of joyfully mangling a fallen branch in a very playful manner. Smiling, she turns in her direction just as she dashes madly for a nearby lake. Elysteria follows in a more sedate manner, her movements graceful as she strides smoothly through the burgeoning grass.

The mare had plunged into the lake, splashing madly. Chuckling, Elysteria watches her antics for a moment longer before calling out to her. A warm smile curves her lips as she greets the odd woman.

“Hello! That looks quite fun!”

She pauses, giving the mare time to gather herself before continuing. The mare’s strange behavior does not phase her. She has seen the gamut, and the sabino mare is clearly having a great time. The Dale could use someone with her spunk and zest for life.

“Mind if I join you? I am Elysteria, by the way. From the Dale.”
    elysteria
    image c nadyabird.deviantart.com; html c Insane

Messages In This Thread
    I Don't Suffer From Insanity... - by Girr - 04-09-2015, 07:30 PM
    love is a temporary madness... - by Elysteria - 04-09-2015, 10:19 PM
    RE: I Don't Suffer From Insanity... - by Girr - 04-10-2015, 09:07 AM
    RE: I Don't Suffer From Insanity... - by Taoh - 04-10-2015, 09:19 AM
    love is a temporary madness... - by Elysteria - 04-10-2015, 11:45 AM
    RE: I Don't Suffer From Insanity... - by Girr - 04-10-2015, 12:11 PM
    RE: I Don't Suffer From Insanity... - by Camrynn - 04-11-2015, 12:09 AM
    love is a temporary madness... - by Elysteria - 04-13-2015, 09:14 PM