• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Don't Suffer From Insanity...
    love is a temporary madness...
    The mare, though a little odd, is not the strangest horse she had ever met. When one calls Beqanna home, one tends to meet all kinds. The playful girl would no doubt find that out soon enough. So when the pale mare responds, Elysteria offers her bright grin, her russet eyes sparkling with joy and amusement. Before she can reply however, she catches sight of the stallion approaching them.

As the newcomer introduces himself, the red mare watches him with curiosity. When he greets the stick, Elysteria cannot help but to let out a low chuckle. The pair is delightful, as far as she is concerned. She has had so much darkness plaguing her life that their playful and joy filled antics are like a balm to her battered soul. It gives purpose to her lifelong struggle to remain kind and happy. On some of her darkest days, it had been difficult to remember why she always strove to be a bright beacon in a sometimes terrible world. It is moments like these that remind her so strongly why she has never given in to the temptation to become bitter and hateful.

Turning her thoughts from such maudlin subjects, she nods easily at the two before her. Her cinnamon eyes dance playfully, and her voice as she speaks contains notes of charmed amusement.

“I would be delighted. It has been a long time since I have had the opportunity. A race sounds just the thing.”

An infectious laugh brightens her features as she tosses her delicately lined head.

“I must admit however, that I may have some advantage. I possess a gift which gives speed, so perhaps I should be the judge?”
    elysteria
    image c nadyabird.deviantart.com; html c Insane

Messages In This Thread
    I Don't Suffer From Insanity... - by Girr - 04-09-2015, 07:30 PM
    love is a temporary madness... - by Elysteria - 04-09-2015, 10:19 PM
    RE: I Don't Suffer From Insanity... - by Girr - 04-10-2015, 09:07 AM
    RE: I Don't Suffer From Insanity... - by Taoh - 04-10-2015, 09:19 AM
    love is a temporary madness... - by Elysteria - 04-10-2015, 11:45 AM
    RE: I Don't Suffer From Insanity... - by Girr - 04-10-2015, 12:11 PM
    RE: I Don't Suffer From Insanity... - by Camrynn - 04-11-2015, 12:09 AM
    love is a temporary madness... - by Elysteria - 04-13-2015, 09:14 PM
    RE: I Don't Suffer From Insanity... - by Girr - 04-15-2015, 11:13 AM