• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Don't Suffer From Insanity...
    love is a temporary madness...
    It has been a long time since she has had such a fun and innocent conversation. The excitement radiating from the carefree girl is intoxicating, filling the bay mare with a thrill of her own. She finds herself very much looking forward to the prospect of a race with the two young horses before her.

When an unknown mare appears out of nowhere, Elysteria swings her head towards her, delicate ears snapping forward in interest. Curiosity in her russet gaze, she offers a warm smile of welcome . It becomes quickly apparent that she is interested in their game. An infectious grin touches the red mare’s lips as she dips her head in a brief nod to the elegant newcomer

“You are of course welcome to join.”

A shiver runs down her spine, causing her skin to twitch, as lines appear on the ground to mark the start. Elysteria eyes the black mare with new-found curiosity, recognizing the magic emanating from her. She had only once before felt that curious shiver, in the presence of another wielder of magic. A magician who had granted her the return of her voice (at a price, of course). Without his assistance, she would not be standing here talking to these fine mares (before, she would have choked on her own words had she attempted). She wonders briefly if the two know each other. After all, in the grand scheme of things, this land is a rather small place.

Putting those thoughts aside, she turns to the other participants, stepping forward. A playful smile dances upon her lips as her russet eyes sparkle with excitement.

“It is very nice to meet you Camrynn. I must say, this is turning into quite the event. But, come! What’s the hold up? Let us race!”

With that said, she steps up to the delineated start, a hint of anticipation gleaming in her bright gaze.
    elysteria
    image c nadyabird.deviantart.com; html c Insane

Messages In This Thread
    I Don't Suffer From Insanity... - by Girr - 04-09-2015, 07:30 PM
    love is a temporary madness... - by Elysteria - 04-09-2015, 10:19 PM
    RE: I Don't Suffer From Insanity... - by Girr - 04-10-2015, 09:07 AM
    RE: I Don't Suffer From Insanity... - by Taoh - 04-10-2015, 09:19 AM
    love is a temporary madness... - by Elysteria - 04-10-2015, 11:45 AM
    RE: I Don't Suffer From Insanity... - by Girr - 04-10-2015, 12:11 PM
    RE: I Don't Suffer From Insanity... - by Camrynn - 04-11-2015, 12:09 AM
    love is a temporary madness... - by Elysteria - 04-13-2015, 09:14 PM
    RE: I Don't Suffer From Insanity... - by Girr - 04-15-2015, 11:13 AM