• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm an ugly mess; Raincloud
    OOC: Okay let's wrap this up. Smile
    IC: Raincloud flicked her tail in Zayn's face. "Well, what are you waiting for?" She rubbed her blue roan body all over his. "You know I truly am sorry about that little brat. I hope your son enjoys her."
    OOC: Hate to add in here but well, Waylan might kill off flamboyance if your permission is granted if not she will likely be abused to death. Either resulting in both ways. Since Waylan has no apparent use for her her life will be miserable till her end..... Anyways just wanted to let you all know, I won't kill of your character without permission though Big Grin
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Heda • Vecna • Vilja
    How about Waylan just beats her up a lot, then Skyfire comes in, has an 'ah-ha' moment, and jump in and try to save her.