• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

And I Think You can Tell [ANY]
    Kodaline
    and i think you can tell, i haven't been doing too well
    The heavily pregnant mare soon finds herself in the common grounds. Her pace is more of a waddle than a walk and her belly is twice as large as some of the other pregnant female’s she had seen on her voyage here. But she had grown stuffed up within Mourning Mountains and is still young after all. She felt a great need to journey around the land that surrounded Zayn’s territory, as a way to seemingly get to know the place. The tall grasses of the meadow stretch up far enough to tickle the underside of her stomach and she feels the sharp kick of a hoof from inside her. There had been a many moments when Koda had sworn there were two of them inside her, but she was always quick to push that scary thought away. As her first pregnancy she was hesitant at the thought of having to birth two foals, but if everything were to go smoothly she could imagine Zayn’s joy of two children out of one mare. If there were two children, that is. 

Another hoof presses itself against her womb and she grunts at the discomfort. The allotted room allowed to her young in the uterus was quickly running out. Before long, she would either have to have them or split open from stretching too much.

Despite her discomfort she knows she must keep her strength up and lowers her black dial to the grass. Of course she does not have to dip her head far before she reaches the greenery and begins to nibble on the juicy stalks of springtime grass.
    Pregnant Blue Roan Mare of Mourning Mountains