• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

nymph/any

Whats a stallion? Her brows pucker and her lip quirks up to the side. Daddy was very strange. Using words that she had never heard before. He goes off on a tangent of words that she barely catchs. Oh mommy says she is Harlet. There is a bit of a pause as she looks up at him expecting him to understand everything. After all he's smarter than her, using big words that she could only imagine hurt the mouth. Clark told me. And you smell like the stallion that he told me about. She grins proud that she knows something that he does not.

The buckskin hyde shimmers in the warmth of the summer days. Well at least he wasn't to badly hurt. Clark saved me. I couldn't stand up, he gave me wings so I could get to you. She picks herself up again rubbing her face into his shoulder as she comes along side of the enormous creature. I'm Petya She holds her jaw open a moment about to say something. But then it sounded to odd in her head to let it out so instead she goes and instantly closes her eyes.

Then they flutter open again Why don't you and mommy stay together? Then you would know her name, and where she is. As if it was the brightest idea that could have popped into her head, big round eyes look up at him expecting an answer.

Petya

up above the world so high

Photograph by Kathy unknown

Messages In This Thread
    nymph/any - by Petya - 03-08-2016, 12:55 AM
    RE: nymph/any - by Nymphetamine - 03-08-2016, 11:39 PM
    RE: nymph/any - by Petya - 03-10-2016, 09:08 PM
    RE: nymph/any - by Nymphetamine - 03-15-2016, 10:28 PM
    RE: nymph/any - by Petya - 03-16-2016, 03:12 PM
    RE: nymph/any - by Nymphetamine - 03-23-2016, 09:54 PM
    RE: nymph/any - by Petya - 03-24-2016, 01:16 AM
    RE: nymph/any - by Nymphetamine - 03-24-2016, 07:18 AM