• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

nymph/any

She frowns trying to keep up with all that he was saying. Reality seemed to be finally sinking in. Life was not as fair as she had thought it to be. In all the confusion, in all her desire to be good enough. It seemed that life had other plans in mind. She was kicking herself for not listening to Clarke and allowing things to let be. I shouldn't have come her voice trembles. He wouldnt want her around. She was silly to think that anyone that wasn't there for her birth would want her around any other time of her life.

Maybe it was the best thing for her to go and find Clarke. All she knew was that in all her built up hopes, and dreams of love and acceptance she was finding the words echoing in her mind it was your mother that wanted you. Empty brokenness consumed her whole body, this was all so new all something that she didn't know what to do with.

Her wings flutter wildly, her body shifting in her discomfort. It was nice to meet you She left the words hanging not sure what to call him. Attempting to be firm and strong she doesn't look at him again. Affraid that all her tears and desperation would show through. But one peak and the widening eyes look up at him begging for any remnent of love or family within him.

Everything in her was screaming for acceptance from him. Yet he didn't seem to want anything to do with her. Was that why he was offering a different kingdom? So that he didn't have to look at her? So that he could forget his mutant daughter. Then as soon as the turbulence ends and she realizes that no one is perfect she wonders if he would give her a chance.

I can help you, I.. I could stay here and be your best worker. I'm strong. Words tumble over themselves in a last desperate plea Please dont send me away, I just met you.

Petya

up above the world so high

Photograph by Kathy unknown

Messages In This Thread
    nymph/any - by Petya - 03-08-2016, 12:55 AM
    RE: nymph/any - by Nymphetamine - 03-08-2016, 11:39 PM
    RE: nymph/any - by Petya - 03-10-2016, 09:08 PM
    RE: nymph/any - by Nymphetamine - 03-15-2016, 10:28 PM
    RE: nymph/any - by Petya - 03-16-2016, 03:12 PM
    RE: nymph/any - by Nymphetamine - 03-23-2016, 09:54 PM
    RE: nymph/any - by Petya - 03-24-2016, 01:16 AM
    RE: nymph/any - by Nymphetamine - 03-24-2016, 07:18 AM