• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Open Your Eyes.
    She nodded curly plumage curling around her flank as she stamped a large hoof into the dirt.She looked him over quickly assessing him before smiling."Nice to meet you ,Tiago." she uttered.She took a step back cursing under her breath as the wind whipped her forelock into her blue eyes.

Sting.

Yes it stung.The dry hairs ripping at her face slashing and cutting.

Snorting she looked away from the stallion."So sorry.My ...my mane is just being a bother."
    He smiled, looking behind him before raising his head curiously to.. what was her name? Oh, Zambie , that's right. " If you'd like, the lake is better protected.  I... I can show you if you'd like.." He trailed off innocently, ears perked forward, eyes flickering hopefully.

How nice it would be to have some company.  He hoped with eager anticipation that she would agree to come with him. Perhaps he could show her around if she hadn't yet visited the waterfall. Anything to have some much needed company.

(Ah! I'm sorry it's so short, I'm babysitting and the kids are getting into evveerrryyything! Little monsters..)

It's all part of the experience.

>n< Oh dear XDD I hope they settled down!!))

She thought about this for a few moments her ears swiveling about her orbs met his she nodded.
    "I do suppose it would.A lake does sound father peaceful as of now." She nodded with a smile her head lowering.
    ( They tired themselves out after a few hours! xD)

He blinked, head raising in astonishment. "Really?!" He asked, obviously surprised, having assumed she would decline his offer.  I think you'll like it, it's so peaceful. There's a waterfall and a lot of trees! I was just down there and --" he stopped, suddenly aware that he was babbling like an idiot. Shut up! shut up, shut up! His ears shifted back, embarrassed at how little he could control himself. " I mean, " He cleared his throat, trying to compose himself to a decent level. " It's this way." He finished, trying to hide the eagerness in his voice.

It's all part of the experience.