• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

silver rings and gypsy bells; DADDY#1/any
    i was born in the arms of imaginary friends,
    free to roam; made a home out of everywhere i've been.
    »«

Well now! Offping had told the little palomino to come home with him and just about before he could finish the statement and she even dried her tears, she was whirling around his legs again, bending and twisting...till she trips herself on those long spindly legs and proceeds to give the ground a rather good head butt. It takes only a few moments before she is up and standing again, her biggest and bestest smile on her pink tipped lips and a smudge of dirt across her brow. She did not want to jeopardize his desire to have her join his home. Nope! Nope! Nope!

"Offping, Offping why you so beeeg...?
    Offping ish mah daddeee.
    He is my starshine and he smells like GRASSSS!
    I like his face, IT'S NEAT!"

This is a...song the little girl "sings" while she walks with/under/in front/behind the massive male. Little legs lift high as she bounces, big blue eyes watching her new father most of the time (till she got distracted by the various insects and leaves falling). Now, the terrain got a little more difficult for the small filly as they started crossing through the ice gate of the tundra territory. The snow made it so the little one had to hop behind Offspring in his foot holes at times. But for her own amusement, she shifted to the purest blue white of the new fallen snow, blue eyes vibrant and devouring.

"Dad!" Her voice is high, a bit frantic as she walked in the path that he was currently trudging in this pass of snow. "Are we there yet?" Such a curious little mind.

»«