• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Adrenalize Me
    It was dark. It's always dark in here love.
    Hyroniemus scoured the landscape, frowning, her dark eyes fluttered softly, part of her amused.
    You don't find anything funny.
    She shook her head, shaking the thoughts away, wandering along the edge of this grassy prison. Doomed to stay here for how long? Forever.

Perhaps she should do as the others do, pick at the grass, flaunt her femme façade about until some pathetic brute lacking testosterone begged her to join him.
    I am owned by nobody.

Her tail flicked irritably against her flanks, those dark pools gazed across the expanse and she lowered her head out of hunger, snatching at the grass, inhaling the sweet, damp earthy scent.
    Where have all the good men gone?

Raising her head, she stands statuesque, a beauty in the breeze.

Adrenalize me.

Okay.

So our dashing hero decides to wander on in to the field. Now, he's not the best with words and in fact, the whole asking a lady to see if she wants to come home with him is kind of a foreign concept. In fact, he never really even asks their name first.

And today is no different.

Setting the scene: The winged zebroid is moving along at a lazy pace. He's recently been exhausted with the season of spring. Besides his late humping of a few mares, the tall stallion is rather bored. The girls are cranky with friggen hormones or they're crying about swollen hooves and feeling like something called 'beached whales'. Whatever the hell those things are...if they say they feel like a 'whale' then they must be one. Meh.

He shrugs this off with a smirk and little kisses on the cheeks and pats on the butts, telling them they're lovely as the day they met. Blah blah blah. Mari wished they'd hurry up and squeeze out the kids so they could get to making another one. *wiggly non-existent brow* BUT it just so happens to be Mari's luck today (as we get back to our settling) to see a lone mare by herself in the field. The striped ashy male moves upon thick limbs towards the russet form, green pools just gobbling her up. She is smaller than he, lithe and taunt. A smirk touches his features, shadows touching his handsome features. He had a kind of jerky attitude but at least his gifted face saved him from shame of rejection. Bitches love the handsome asshole. They're irresistible (and don't act like you haven't dated a hot douche bag guy because we all have). Any who, Mari nears the pretty little thing with a smirk. She seems to be having a bit of an internal struggle so Mari decides to help her out with at least one problem and promptly walks up near her side, reaches out with those pearly incisors and gives a neat little clip. "Hi, I'm Marijuana and you're mine. We live at Echo Trails." He gives the female a little wink followed by a small chuckle. Riiiight about now should either be a hoof flying at him or some teeth to reciprocate his little nibble except much, much harder.

Goody.

He likes it rough.

Marijuana

all we need is some ice cream and a hug

Well that was fast. Surely breeding season had passed, all the mares in view were heavily laden with foal. But this winged fool had decided to impose on her silence. Boring.

Hyro turned slowly, her eyes closed, then opened slowly. She tilted her head, searching his eyes, then her gaze crawled hungrily across his body. What a handsome devil he was. Handsome is as handsome does.

Her flank stung, but not enough to warrant a reaction. After all, that's what they all want. I'm not like them.

Instead she circled the stallion, reaching her muzzle out to deliver a matching nip, letting the flesh pull between her teeth before it rippled back into place. Gotcha. Her nostrils fluttered, breathing in the heavy, musky scent and she reached her nose up, nibbling along the feathers on his wings. Approaching his head, Hyro pauses, noticing another has joined their presence, heavily laden in foal. You don't want a baby. Their dirty and loud.

Acknowledging the black femme first, Hyro dips her head in greeting and nods in reply. Yes, you could call me that, new. With a smile, her gaze returns to 'Hunky McHunkerson' beside her. With a sly tilt to her head, she responds. Well I do hope you know what you're getting yourself into Marijuana. I'm not your average version of fucked up.

Smirking, she pushes her head against his, forehead to forehead, locking his gaze with hers and in a low, gritty voice. So tell me besides this streak of slobber on my side, exactly what makes me yours?

Pulling her head away, she pulls playfully at his ear before turning her attention back to this other stranger. You there, pregnant one, what brings you into this chaos so heavily laden with foal? Being nice to other mares was not her thing, but this one had done nothing to irritate Hyro so far.

Come a little bit closer, before we begin.

The tug of her teeth on his old body is enticing as hell. His features reflect this with a toying smirk. The stallion likes the way she invades his space, with her tongue and teeth. He likes the way she smells and the way that tight end swings. He could follow that for a while.

But now that we got the point across that she gives him a half chub, the striped male wonders if she is can actually contribute to a herd. I mean, fucking is fun and all, but he sometimes wanted to have a decent conversation. Emerald pools match the dark ones of this fine ass bitch when she promptly shoves her face against his, giving Mari time to give her a little peck on the cheek when she pulls away. He gives her a full smile at this point with a laugh before she inquires about the wet spot (giggity!) on her hind end.

"Hey now cupcake-" he didn't ask her name and hasn't yet decided if he cared enough to, "by declaration of a misogynistic society that we both dwell in and you being a mare that I drooled on...well..." He gives a little shrug as his eyes roll away simultaneously, a small chuckle following in a low baritone. "I'm sure there is more in that pretty head than I realize or honestly care to admit to. So, shall we?" He is already turning, green hued wings ruffling before settling back along the striped spine, not really waiting for a reply for the russet woman knew her place deep down and would follow like a good little girl but just for good measure the male swings the heavy skull to look over his shoulder, a devilishly playful smile on his whiskered mug.

Marijuana

all we need is some ice cream and a hug