• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

All Eyes on Me!!-[Hasenel]
    Please Don't Take My Spotlight

Khalani had been traveling for a few days, searching for a new home. She stopped at the field when the scent of multiple horses ran threw her nares,  there was fresh scents, stale scents, scents she lost after moving a few steps. This field had the most activity she has seen in a while and it kept her interest long enough to look around. With all these scents someone is bound to approach me she thought to herself. Khalani fed off attention; she needed the attention of other equines to keep sane, it made her happy. The mares amber champagne pelt glistened as the sun beat on her, although the sun was out the season was autumn and a cool breeze was constant. The mare raised her tail (like an arabian) and pranced around the field, she gave a whinny calling out to any of interest. She slowed to a halt as she looked around for another to approach her.

Khalani

@[Hasenel]
    to live in a dream is to live with ambition
    The stallion walked apprehensively along the edge of the field, having not experienced too much luck lately. As eager as he was to build the kingdom he imagined, recent events lead him to doubt whether or not it would be happening quickly. Deciding he would try to offer his best to one more mare before returning to his homeland, he spotted a pretty champagne mare prancing around the field, calling out to anyone who would listen and respond.

Pricking his ears, Hasenel eagerly left the edge of the treeline and cantered toward her. When the mare was less than a yard or away, he slid to a halt, trying not to invade her space too much. "Hello," he greets her, gently. "I couldn't help but notice your energy, and it stopped me from returning home, which I was just about to do. My name is Hasenel."
    The fire stallion paused briefly, not wanting to overwhelm her with too much at once. "If you have no place better to stay the night than the open field, I offer you the chance to share my home."

His head held high out of habit and royal heritage, Hasenel waited for the mare's reply, already noticing her seemingly good-natured disposition.

HASENEL
    lead stallion of island resort
    html by call

Khalanis amber head flicked as she heard the approach of another horse. A charming red stallion approached and a smile grew on her face, he offered her to return to his lands. She stepped closer to him "Well what do these lands look like? How many others are there?" she asked, she walked a full circle around him, raising her tail, brushing it under his muzzle. Khalani was a flirt, and would soak up all the attention a horse would give her. She was fairly young and new to being on her own, she found any horse to take her attention away as competition. Perhaps this was because she was still immature, but she would demand the attention of any stag who attempted to court her. She looked around as the leaves rolled around in the breeze, now longer stuck to the trees. The grass was overgrown, but soon to be buried by snow. She took a deep breath before returning her gaze to the red stallion.

Khalani

"The lands are beautiful... much like paradise," the stallion replied, wondering if the mare would even believe him, though it was true. "And I have just one other." As the mare pranced around him, Hasenel couldn't help but eye her form closely. Her size matched his own, and he was attracted to the color of her coat, which held only a few shades difference from his. Grinning to himself, he thought perhaps one day, she'd make a fine queen.

Stomping a foreleg in anticipation, the stallion gazed eagerly at Khalani. "If you'd like to come with me, I'll show you the way."

HASENEL
    html by call

"Paradise you say?" she says with a playful gaze on the red stag, she had to see these lands he claims to be paradise. she walked around him again, allowing her body to brush against his the whole time. He has only claimed one mare, which sounded good to her, she could still claim his heart. They were similar in size and the stag was anything but an eyesore. A very handsome stag, she certainly thought highly of herself and side by side they looked good together. A grin grew on her as he stomped his leg with eagerness, she reeled him in. She was his attention, and she only hoped to maintain his attention. "I guess we can visit this paradise of yours" she said in a soft tone, she brushed against his body yet again before walking off, waiting for him to show her the way. 

Khalani

This mare wanted him, and his attention, it was clear. Though Hasenel wasn't one who needed such flirtatious affections to boost his confidence after a cruddy afternoon, he certainly wasn't one to turn it away, either. The fire stallion gave an appeased snort to the mare, not caring whether she had really decided to follow him because of his paradise homeland, or simply because of her attraction to him.

The last time Khalani circled him, he gently nipped her hindquarter, before rising in a half rear as he turned. "Then let us be off." Releasing a loud whinny, Hasenel cantered toward the treeline, knowing the champagne mare wouldn't be far behind him. More than any mare he'd met, he was most eager to bring her to his land, to show her a life of ease, and discover just what their future would bring.

HASENEL
    html by call