• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

“What do you fear, lady?' he asked. 'A cage,' she said.”; Phaedrus

BETTER BEWARE, I GO BUMP IN THE NIGHT
    DEVIL-MAY-CARE WITH A LUST FOR LIFE

Perhaps it was not her place to do so but with the Golden Plains lying within the control of the Dale, Ygritte feels a need to meet with the dark stallion of the herd. At the moment the Dazzling Waterfalls and the Forgotten Dale were in talks to an alliance. It would behoove the mare to make a certain level of peace to one of the residents in regards to the recent events involving a certain golden red mare.

Slim frame moved effortlessly with well practiced grace. Her head if lifted high as the coral tinted tresses lift and fall with the beat of her hooves, toying with the slight breeze of a crisp autumn. Her amber eyes seek the winged stallion she had noted in her home earlier to make amends, perhaps offer an apology. "Phaedrus-" her tones lifted in a soft tenor, feminine but strong. The salmon and russet woman remembers meeting the stallion in the field some time ago. She stands now in his home, she is a delicately built creature with a fierce eye and sharp tongue at time but the sign of malice was rare for the queen mare as it took provoking to taste a sting from the vines she could summon from the grounds at an equine's hooves, or the protrusion of a tree from the very seeds that may lay in their belly's that was apart of a long forgotten meal.

Ygritte.
    PHAEDRUS
    He is taking a evening flight, the lands bare and forever gone beneath him. There was no reason for this to end, no reason for him not to close his eyes and enjoy the crisp autumn air. He was care free for once in his life. He had let go of the stress of the last few season had brought him. Let go of the dark past that ever clung to his back, hitching a ride to scream and wine as that of a new born foal.

But for a moment, a moment of soaring brings a different guilt, one that he couldn't quite shake. You know its got nothing to do with me. Be mad at yourself. Your the one creating me. The bobcat had hissed to him spitting in his face reflecting his own rage. His own darkness that shadowed over him. She was right, as much as he didn't want to admit it. He had to learn a different way to deal with her. He couldn't hate her as he wanted to. It was himself that he was enraged with anyways. His own thoughts that warred in his head. She was simply the reflection of a confusing conflict that bantered inside himself. Of course she would be confused and out of control. Still. He makes an angry dive balling himself up, rolling and folding until he literally was just a ball with two massave wings and a blue banner whipping out behindi him.

Just as he is getting ready to plow himself deep into the earth, much like how humans punch a wall. well that was before the wafting scent of a horse catches him off gaurd. This was not one of the herd. His wings scoop the air and he hears her call, a gentle melody on the wind. Soothing to the nerves. He would have to balloon himself like a pachuet if he didn't want to rip his wings to shreds. Stretching out the air billows cooling his temperature until his hooves touch the ground his body deflating until it lays crumpled on the grasses. Gathering up his muscles bones and tissues he forms back into the draftly stallion that he normally is.

Sheba was no where in sight, he had a flicker of hope that she would be waiting for him to return, but... turning his attention to the mare he nods to her. Well you know my name He shifts his breath slowing to a more regulated pace. He couldn't recall where he had seen her before, but it was rather embarrasing that he couldn't remember her name. You will have to excuse my manners, it seems your name slipped from my mind. his wings though sore felt amazing relaxed against his sides.

Its only then that he notices her tenseness. Would you like to take a walk? He offers hoping to ease her discomfort. His hide slick with sweat, and his mane sticky against the heat he wasn't sure just how rude he appeared to her, but he hoped that it wasn't to bad.

BETTER BEWARE, I GO BUMP IN THE NIGHT
    DEVIL-MAY-CARE WITH A LUST FOR LIFE

The bay mare is rather shocked when there was a mass barreling down towards the earth, she briefly wondered if it was a falling star as she watches from afar. Cocoa pools observe from her distance, limbs still moving till the descent slows and suddenly the balled form expands and other than just wings and hair. It is a horse! One with wings that were hungrily gather air and slowing him to lightly reach the topography.

With a bright smile she greets the heavy draft blooded stallion. Her lighter form is smaller, more delicate as she looks over his black and blue form. There is some embarrassment in his tone as he does not remember her but Ygritte is not upset by this. She had a knack for remembering faces and names. With the suggestion for a walk looming between them, Ygritte gives a small nod in agreement. "That would be lovely." The coral and sienna form moves to accompany the winged stallion. "I am Ygritte, we met a while ago in the field when I was recruiting for the Falls." Now it is her turn to give a bit of a shy smile for the mare was Queen now after ceaseless recruiting and tirelessly aiding her kingdom...it all seemed so long ago.

"I must confess that I am not here for a visit to catch up but rather an apology as well as to thank you. I am aware one of my residents, Sorea, has recently decided to stay in the Falls after an agreement to join you. I am sorry that the situation happened the way they did-" she reflects briefly on the faces of the red blond mare along with her new chosen stallion, Jedi- "I know it must not have been an easy thing to give her away so I want to say thank you. Your understanding is a rare trait among many Beqanna-ians these days." Her words taper off. She hopes Phaedrus maintains his gentlemanly behavior that she has come to see. The flower crowned mare looks to the inky stag, features neutral and sincere.

Ygritte.
    PHAEDRUS
    He offers her an attempted smile. Then she reminds him of the occurance. Enlightened renewal flickers in his eyes and he smiles wider in recognition Oh thats right, well its good to meet you again Ygritte. She begins to walk and he follows suit setting a lazy pace through the sea of grasses. How do the Falls fair these days?

It doesn't take long for her to get down to business and he can't help but admire that. His conflict with the feline all but forgotten. More pressing matters taking his attention. Though her gold eyes slant sending daggers his way from between sheaths of gold. Though she makes no effort to reveal herself at the moment soft paws kneed the mossy earth underfoot.

He listens to her the crickets humming in the background punctuating her words, and setting a relaxing enviroment for them. He is puzzled by her words, then baffled by the apology. He opens his maw to tell her not to worry when she then proceeds with a thank you. For a moment he is stunned into silence. Well I can't say I was expecting this. He shakes his head attempting to clear it from the fog that muffled his thoughts. Thank you Ygritte. I understand the needs of a kingdom, and I can say that it is even rarer to find those that are willing to make peace. The last comment reflected back on the war that just recently occured.

He couldn't tell her to disregard the situation completely as much as he wanted too. Sorea had not only broken a promise, but also completely tossed aside her entegrity. Going to the Falls, and attempting to apologize to her only to be dismissed with nothing more then another stallion ready to murder him for attempting to claim what was rightly his. It made him not only look like a utter fool, but also a weak willed idiot. Both of which he wasn't, and never would be.

I do want to say that I hold nothing against the Falls, or youself. I made a promise and I had every intention of keeping it, but some things are unavoidable. However I did attempt to make ammends only to be disregarded. I understand that sometimes things change. He pauses I do apreciate the apology, I'm sure you understand the embarrasment of trying to make peace and being looked at as a malicious thing. I do have a kingdom to represent after all. He shakes his head, though he would probably always have a slightly grudge against Sorea herself for shaming him. He would never hold it against the falls.

He smiles at Ygritte nudging her in attempt to get a smile. Enough of this, I'm sure that it was difficult for you to come all this way to make up for a crime you didn't commit. He chuckles, I hear rumors of a alliance He wanted to do something, he wanted to serve his kingdom and have stuff that he could do to influence the kingdom. He was feeling slightly discouraged that with all the work he had put towards the kingdom none of it seemed to be paying off. It was still dead, he was still a lowly anitiate, you couldn't get lower in the ranks then he was. But then again what was he supposed to think, he would forever be a dissapointment. Didn't matter what he did. Never would he get anywhere in life. Quit feeling sorry for youself Sheba hissed at him in his mind. He smiles slightly maybe they could work out their relationship.