• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

shivani
    V
    PHAEDRUS
    He is patroling his territory searching out and checking on the mares within the herd. After having invited Shivani to his home the war had taken place and many of the days after were left in a blurr of nonescence that he couldn't fully recollect at that moment. He wades through tall grasses nickering to call anyone within hearing distance towards him.

He takes a deep sigh, before a flicker of tan catches his eye. Curious his vision narrows in on the creature. Tassled ears inform him of the cats identity. Are you trying to scare my mares? She blinks up at him silently. As polite and chatty as she is in the presence of company when its just them. Its a whole other story. Simply looking into each others eyes, one chocolate and one liquid gold not much transpired between the two. Would be intertaining, unlike you She spits at him. He rolls his eyes with a grunt, if she wasn't lounging and complaining about how much he moved about it was that he wasn't paying her enough attention.

Females, was the only explaination he could manage to wrap his head around. I suppose you want something? She flicks her tail in patient annoyance. Sure I do He waits shifting from his front hooves to his hind ones. While they had their little staring contest the grasses swayed around them, the birds chirping, and the silence ringing in his ears. Finally tired of what he knows could end up lasting all day he breaks down and askes. What? She blinks at him as if he should already know this. They had been in solitude marching around the borders, and the kingdom borders, and the feild borders, searching ever searching. Only result being that they were alone and all was well.

He sighs shaking his head unable to guess what it was this time. Last time it was that she wanted him to join her in a tree, another time she wanted to go to the river several other times.... well the list could go on and on. Instead he turns around finally paying attention to the surroundings around them.
    i'll carry this flag, to the grave if i must

@[shivani]