• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Normal People Scare Me; ALL HERD
    The dark chocolate stag strode through his herdland, he had yet to exactly meet his mares within his and and guessed it was about damn time to get to know them. Scaling up a rigid slope, the stallion eyed the view for a brief moment before considering the thought, he'll need recruit more mares and the fact that eventually he would have to breed. Thankfully he had already decided his mares would;d be free to go where they please. Might as well let them off their leashes?

Unlike his father Waylan wasn't going to play with his fathers whores, they could go where they pleased and of course leave if needed, not that they would want to of course. Lastly he wanted a name, not necessarily something that would scare his mares but, something that would be easy on the mouth and screamed protector of The Mourning Mountains Lineage. His Grandfather was the wolf, it was a menacing name mother used to speak of how equine in her past kingdom had been rescued from the menacing wolf. Then, it popped into his head. His gift his ability he could move as he pleased like a mist, No that's too lady like. Like a ghost. Thats it. A Ghost.

Cloaking himself Waylan stood on the cliff hailing the names of his mares,"Nixie, City....." and so on obviously his father had left a few. He stood quietly awaiting for them appear beneath him, waiting to view their expressions, fore their reaction when they appear in the presence of nothingness.Then flicking in sight would become a majestic build of a silver dappled stag flickering in and out of view. Once the few equine arrived he spoke, they were simple words but all he knew too well."As you all might know, my father, Zayn has been killed. From whom that I do not dare to name, but how; for the means of sacrifice to Carnage." He pauses for a moment,"We all cherished and loved my father dearly but, as you all know when an old king dies a young king shall arise." He chuckles softly, he wasn't even close to a king nor was his father but what the heck? Why not use formalities? "Zayn has passed me, Waylan his firstborn child gifted with invisibility to step up as the ruler of this land you call home. Now, you may call me Waylan but to all others outside of this herd you only speak of me as the Ghost." He licks his lips with satisfaction before continuing on,"You may leave and go as you may participate in kingdom affairs in the chamber, I honestly don't give a damn. You all belong to me, and loss of loyalty will not be acceptable and will of course result in death lovelys. Of course, there always is that one special mare of the bunch and I dare not speak what my father's special mare was but lets just say she has a bright pigmented coat." He chuckles glancing down at Nixie, he knew she was the only one his father loved, and truthfully he wondered why.

"Any questions ladies?" he ends quietly and mischievously expecting the group to speak and answer him.
    WAYLAN
    -NORMAL PEOPLE SCARE ME-

@[Nixie] @[City] @[Flamboyance]

Think sweets, think pink, think me!

She takes note that her son had left and Zayn’s absence was eating away at her. Afraid to step out of the little cave, afraid to leave the herd land she had resigned herself to her solitude waiting for the day that Zayn would return to her side. Her pink coat full of luster, her previously marked and bruised skin now supple with the lack of violent claims of her mate. She longed for the violent love that he offered, even as he had never said the words, she knew. No stallion would be that violent yet take care not to scar her for life. No she enjoyed the attentions, he administered them lavishly. Now, well now the nights were cold, the day’s bleak, and the sun desolate. Until the moment she hears another calling her name. At first she thought it to be her imagination, her final break down before completely being destroyed.
    It echo’s and she knows better than to disregard the call. He knew her name, he had called her by name, his voice full of authority, authority that only Zayn could possess. Looking up the craggy hills she sees nothing, but begins her trek. Reaching the spot that originated the call she looks up to see him flickering before her. It comes to no surprise she had seen many a gift. He prattles on about his demands, and her head hangs limp until Zayn is mentioned. Zayn’s murderer It could not be, Zayn could not be dead. This was just a dream, she becomes numb the rest of his words lost on her, until her name arises, and her cheeks heat at the association he makes with her to Zayn. His favorite? She was his favorite. It comes with a bit of solace for her. At least she wasn’t going mental and imagining their connection. But where did that leave her now? Now that he was dead, would there be anyone to protect her? To visit her in the night, and feed her addiction?
    It wasn’t like she was a warrior, nor was she a good diplomat. She would be of no use to a kingdom. Whom could she turn to in her time of need whom could she assist with the nothing that she had. She was a selfish girl, complaining and thinking only of herself. The only one to ever not think of her as a burden had been Zayn now that he was gone, she wasn’t sure how she was going to avoid becoming exactly that. A burden. Thank you, whatever you see fit I shall do to the best of my ability. Its then that she dares to look up at him, to scrutinize his posture, and find the man that he was made of. Its only then that she notices, the red eyes. Her blue ones brimming with unshed tears, tears that would never come again. Tears that she had sworn off several seasons ago.

Nixie

This is fucking ridiculous. Her mind spins and sputters and under her breath she is growling as she floats over the pebble flecked earth beneath her quick feet. She can hear his call and with a groan, semi-reluctantly, she decides to heed it. When she arrives she stands off into the distance. Leering with cold dark eyes, facing him with a flat expression, her pearly freckled back to the golden horizon. Once he begins his deposition she knows immediately where this is going.

Zayn dead? Idiot.

Well clearly she made a horrendous choice in band leaders. That one almost immediately dying... weak piece of shit. She leaves her voice tucked away and simply stares at from a distance, his sobbing (she sees tears, she automatically assumes sobbing) friend is easily ignored.

She digests him, this, a dead stallion – the Chamber even enters her ever flowing thoughts, but she pushes it all back and away. Perhaps i'll just see if this little fuck is worth it. I've seen worse odds turn out fortuitous and more. She whips her thick tail across her hip while she watches in silence.

city

in the bleak midwinter

@[Waylan] @[Nixie]

lol she's useless