• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Meet me on the equinox
    Do you believe you're missin' out?
    That everything good is happening somewhere else?

I come with a clear mind, and an optimistic one. Regardless of my station – Governor, that is – and regardless of my home – the Chamber, that is – I come with a light step and a good-natured half-smile. The light plays tricks on my silky golden coat, for the sun has always been my friend. On this autumn day, the sky ranges from blue to bluer, clear of clouds and clear of worry. I smile, for I know that Pomona is looking up at this very sky.

With that pleasant thought in mind, I kick up my heels and canter to the Field. My chocolate tail sails behind me, arched as is my neck. While I am generally a very attractive fellow, my Arabian heritage shines when I run. Everything about me is distinctively Arabian, despite the fact that I am only two thirds the breed. Alas, Kagerou’s blood has dominated Rhaego’s, and here I stand, a slightly taller version of your usual desert horse.

Beads of sweat drip off of my breast lazily as I slow to a trot, ears perked for any sound of another horse within the land. Two whinnies alert me of a mare much like myself, save of colour. My amber eyes watch her rear appreciatively before I approach. Whinnying in response, I trot to her, a charming half-smile gracing my dark lips.

I halt before her, extending my neck and offering my nose should she wish to bump it. It is a traditional gesture, one which many horses no longer deem necessary. Ever the gentleman, however, I wait until she exchanges breath or simply does nothing. Either is fine. ”Hello miss, I’m Kavi.” My tones are warm like the wind. ”A woman like you must need suitable company. How do you do?” The compliment escapes my lips without thought, though I’m sure that Pomona would not mind. She knows how I am – charming, elegant, and gentlemanly. My words are not untrue, you see; many a stallion would take this girl’s innocence without a blink after having seen her. I simply wish to protect, and do my duty as Governor.

KAVI
    Kagerou x Rhaego

Messages In This Thread
    Meet me on the equinox - by Taqqiq - 04-19-2015, 03:25 PM
    RE: Meet me on the equinox - by Kavi - 04-19-2015, 04:38 PM
    RE: Meet me on the equinox - by Kreios - 04-19-2015, 04:42 PM
    RE: Meet me on the equinox - by Taqqiq - 04-20-2015, 11:31 AM
    RE: Meet me on the equinox - by Kavi - 04-20-2015, 03:58 PM
    RE: Meet me on the equinox - by Kreios - 04-21-2015, 08:27 AM