• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

come out to play [vessel]

It's cold and the air is so heavy, the dampness all over, thick in the atmosphere. Their fur mixes when their ribs touch and his black hairs nestle lovingly in her reddish ones, though the darkness cloaks it and neither horse is likely to notice such a minute thing... He continues to take liberties with his 'nuzzling' and bumping his hot breath against her soft flesh. Her skin stops trembling from the chill sometime between his affections and his gentle prodding to get her to walk down the suspected corridor.

He's a little surprised when she mentions not going to the Chamber just yet. It's almost too difficult for him to hide his sinister smirk, but he manages to and simply turns to her with a placid look on his ghost-white face. “I know a place we can go. Let's just follow this..thing....I thought I saw further down that it opens up. The strikes of light will guide us, sort of..” He's confident in his mediocre night vision and the help from random lightening bursts to brighten his path.

He's not sure what he's doing exactly and that in itself is extremely uncharacteristic of the young stallion so far. He likes to have a plan, an attack, an agenda. It is his only comfort, really. With her things are already going far different than he had ever pictured, let alone planned. There is no choreographing anything, he guesses, and so he better just take her...right? Just hide her away? Right under there noses, he suspects. But what of their King? Will it start conflict?

An idea pops into his mind. I'll have her recruit me.
    But what if she chooses to leave? To stay with her family and not return to the Volcanoes with him.
    That won't do at all.

He decides he'll have her for a bit longer either way. The crowds will never find them underground for now, and perhaps even Lupei isn't wandering around the Village, giving them a bit more time together before the world breaks them apart. He finds himself entertaining thought patterns he's never explored...like insecurity, fear, … real emotion. The “feelings” are easy enough to suppress, but he doubts they'll be that way for long. The little bay has captured something primal in him and is threatening to tame it, even if it's just a tiny piece.

He doesn't answer her doubting calls, only turning to bump his nose against her cheek or his shoulder to her shoulder to make sure she's in place right next to him. The tunnel is not long and their only in it for a mile or so; emerging where the rain is a bit less torrential.. Even passed the sound of rain on the leaves he could hear a river in the distance and knew pretty much where they had come up. “Come.” He whispers into her ear and starts off at a trot toward the river. Once their there on the pebbly shores of a gushing current he tries to find the shallowest spot to cross. It will reach her chest, but not quite his. “We're going to have to cross..” If she doesn't refuse then he'll guide her into the rushing wave of white tipped water, keeping her tight against him so the current can only push her into him and not down river if she loses her balance. He goes at her pace and is ready to take emergency action (grabbing her by whatever he can with his mouth and dragging her ashore) if she falls or falters. His legs are thick and made of tremendous strength, ready for stuff like this and more.

Once across he checks her over suspiciously for any wounds or scuffs in her pretty little coat. “How'd you do? You ok, little?” His touches become rather exploratory and brazen. When checking her belly and slips his muzzle as far back as it with comfortably push, somewhat like the action of a nursing foal but obviously that's not what's on his mind with such a move. Then as he's checking her back and rump his teeth nip gently at the back of her thigh, sliding his lips down the back of her leg before pulling away in reluctance. His eyes move to her face, watching for a reaction to his advances – for the first time in  his life he's slightly worried about what she might think of him and his rawness.

chemdog
    astra inclinant, sed non obligant.

omg novel i'm so friggin sorry if i rambled xD
    it just fell out

also if i did any powerplaying just ignore it or use it whatever you want
    i kind of went a little crazy with the story lol feel free to do the same

I LOVE YOUR POST BTW
    -fans self-

@[Vessel]
    learn to read between the lines, yeah?

We moved deeper into the cave or tunnel, or whatever Chem thought it was. It was a slow process, we could only move so fast and had to wait in flashes of lightning to illuminate the chilled blackness before we could move on. So there was a lot of wait time, or really slow shuffling time. I didn’t mind, while it was a bit scary, Chem was there reassuring me. I felt him nudge me on, work me forward, guide me further into other darkness...which is technically close to safety--the exit. I feel him, his breath, and his lips get more adventurous as we worked further into this cave. My nerves fired even more rapidly in the dark. I forgot my doubts, my worries, as Chem seemed so sure. Why doubt, when Chem knew exactly what to do, and kept you right there in place--safe. Part of me thought I should probably tell him to slow down with the wandering nuzzles, but the rest of me liked the attention so I let it go-- it was only a fleeting moment anyway. Soon enough the cave changed from black to gray, to a hazy blue, until the light outside the end of the cave tunnel fully lit up their surroundings.

”Chem you were right! It was a tunnel!” I laugh as the words roll off my tongue, and hop a little in celebration. I look at Chem as I realized I was making a bit of a scene with my reverie. I don’t want to be seen as a child to him, even though I know I am no longer some little filly. But he doesn’t mention anything related to her joys, but instead whispered in her ear, “Come.” Again his breath on me made the whole situation feel much more exciting than it probably was. It was as if he had some grand plan that I couldn’t wait to be a part of, like he had a secret he wanted to share with me (Little did I know how true that was.). He trotted off, and I did too, following him into the lightly wooded area. As I followed Chem’s larger frame, I thought I smelled the familiar ashy smell that was ingrained every molecule of Chamber. But it wasn’t strong, or constant. But the rush of the large creek they approached was drowning out most of everything else. ”We are going to have to cross.” I know my eyes widened at the thought, but Chem was in the water, looking for me to follow. I shook my head, Chem was stomach deep and the water looked to push strongly against him. ”Chem… There is no way… the water is too strong… I… I can’t.” Chem was there at the bank ready to help, his eyes were steady on mine, and something about it made me think I could do it. So I did.

About halfway through the water, I lost my footing however. The water was rushing so fast that i stumbled and was pushed back by the force of the water. THe water was up to my chest, easily able to wash me down stream. A hiss of pain escaped my lips as something sharp broke the skin of one my knees. As the water shoved me down stream Chem caught me, and with his guidance I regained my balance and we exited the water on the other side.”You ok, Little?” Chem didn’t wait for me to answer though, he was already checking for himself. So caring, my Chem. ”Yeah… just a cut on my knee from when I slipped--CHEM!” I kick out at Chem as he ventured underneath my belly. What in tarnation did he think he was doing? It had all been tingles and when Chem dipped his head lower the sensation intensified but it was a weird thing to do, too weird to let it go. I turned my hind end from him so that I was facing him more directly. I didn’t know how to handle that whole thing. I was so desperately unequipped for that sort of thing. ”Chem… I…” I was obviously flustered my tail twitched and I couldn’t look Chem in the eye. THe truth was that brain and body had sent completely different signals and it was enough to make her not know how to address the tall stallion. ”I can catch hints of Chamber in the air…. We should probably be going….” You would think that I would be happy to be so close to Chamber after everything. But the words came out sad, almost reluctantly. Apparently this was a moment of odd truths of body and mind, because she also knew that if Chem would just ask her to delay or give her a reason she would follow him for a while longer. There was something about him that made her feel she needed him or at least didn’t want to let go just yet.

vessel
    nymphetamine x kimber

OOC:Its a little choppy… sorry about that. Also, in my head, the rescue party (Kimber, Nymph Ygritte, and Kreios) would be showing up soon. (ike now if chem decides to take her to chamber or maybe after the next “distraction”) I know you saw that we finished it OOC, but I pictured it going down like the adults were all ready to tear Chem apart but Vessel stood up for Chem saying he didn’t try to kidnap her (because she is oblivious to his manipulations). Then after that the adults reluctantly leave and Chem would be all proud of Vessel. But that is just my opinion. We can totally play out their interactions after the “search party” left if you want.
    @[Vessel]

He startled when her foot flew out toward him in warning. His blood turned and his heart palpitated excitedly, a light laugh bubbling from his lips. They both stood facing one another, soaked, Chem giggling rather teasingly. “Sorry, sorry, I was just checking.” His grin may tell her he's got more going on in that sneaky mind of his, but he let's it settle there and walks forward to guide the soaked mare away from the gushing river.

The Chamber. His mind hisses at him while his wide feet find traction among the moss and stone of the riverbank.

Yeah. We're close.” He picks his pace up to a trot, one ear trained on the bay mare-child and the other set forward. The rain is still floating down ever so delicately and the thunder rumbles far off in the distance. They walk or trot for an hour or so, the sun will be rising in a just few more. He can no longer hold it in and abruptly stops in the middle of the path, pivoting on a feathered ankle to suddenly come face to face with Vessel. “If I take you home will you still stay with me after?” His voice almost doesn't sound like a plea, or even a suggestion, but more like a gentle demand. He isn't sure what insecurity feels like, or doubt, but something tells him it may just show it's ugly face if she has the wrong answer.

He watches her steadily, almost coldly, from behind his thick forelock, those teal eyes almost completely hidden. A breeze carries through, chilly and wet and fresh smelling. The mists have died down for now and the fog gathers in low spots among the valleys and small patches of conifers in the mountain ranges. Soon the thick veil with blanket the whole land and the sunrise will take off from there.

chemdog
    astra inclinant, sed non obligant.

that all sounds good to me although i wasn't sure what i was supposed to include SO i'll just leave that up to you .
    i give you full permission to semi-powerplay him or change small details to fit the rescue party coming or perhaps the scene after they come and try to go after chem and vess steps in to save him/tell them she'll be along or whatever.

chem will be intimidated but won't show it, but honestly how could you not shit your pants if THAT group comes looking for their baby lol

anyway i'll edit anything you want if this doesn't fit
    and so sorry for the million year wait <33