• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

night rippers [helleborn]

Her words are heavy on his ears and he's almost speechless. Her eyes are void of the doe-like wetness the a child usually has. Even his little starry mistress Vessel has the glassy stare of wide-eyed wonderment that this girl lacks and Ves is much older. He thinks of Sreva as well with her innocence – this little purple wonder is nothing like them. As wondrous, unique and on fire as all of his women are...they're different than this girl, the flower-child with pastel stripes and moves like smoke.

Normally Chem's sole motivation when approaching the opposite sex has something to do with his primeval arousal, his spark of natural interest in them, but it's different here. She's literally way too young to light any sexual embers, even for him, but something about her potential makes her desirable all the same. He wants to have her with him, under his protection, in his family – under his watch.

When she moves off it's like she has him on a string, leashed behind her by the nose. His feet thump against the cracked earth, he keeps pace just behind her. Their hooves slash and gauge effortlessly into the Earth's wet spongy flesh. “North, and then eastward just a little, it's the Volcano range just below the Tundra and north of the Chamber.” He's not sure if she knows where to go but he lets her urn in front of him for a while, maybe even the whole way if she can navigate properly. He wonders if she can easily lope the whole way, like him. She's young, but fit, and he lets her set the pace. If they canter the whole way then it is because she allows them to, and if they don't, it is because she's slowed down and he matches her. He's already quite impressed with the little lass, but there's always room for more and more and more. Naturally he tests everything to it's max, including adoptive wards, apparently.

chemdog
    astra inclinant, sed non obligant.

@[Helleborn]

She is young. She is an embodiment of youthful potential. One day, in time to come, Helleborn will offer her body to the dark male. It will not be for love (at least not on her end) and she will take his seed, manipulate and bring forth a child.

But this will not happen for some time. The pale lavender eyes look to the haunted ones of the stallion who has offered his home to the mare-child.She does not smile for the lack of interest in pleasing him is quite prevalent across her young features. Instead she halts her movement so he may near her. The delicate poll is altered so she may look to her companion as they stand near the tang of sulfur and flora. This would be her new home. Inevitably, he would be her stallion.

The lass does not understand sex truthfully nor the motives of stallions behind the drive to conquer and subdue. Helleborn will scoff at such ideas when she is older. The striped girl had more to offer than a simple wet spot between her legs. So much more than the 'xx' chromosome and a womb in which to incubate a bastard.

But that was also for another day.

The ombre tinted dove looks to the taller beast. Her eyes are lacking, voided and empty. She is unamused and hardened to the ways of Beqanna even at her age. A child of sinister potential, of perversion, of rabid fucking.

Oh Helleborn

"What's your name?" She realizes her lack of introduction as well as his. She does not attempt to give her name till she is safely under his watchful eye in his home before quipping the inquiry. Her tones are low, monotone as long lashes fall over her young eyes. Her soul is much too old, too wise for her own damn good.

HELLEBORN

light up the world as i fall asleep

Photograph by

When she stops so does he. Dust rises in a wild plume to curl and dance above their heads before fading away with the slight breeze. The seas of emerald grass spin and bend to the will of the sea winds – you can taste the salt and smell the ocean, the fresh grass, and the pungent smell of sulfur bubbling from the hot pools scattered across the rocky volcano bases. He watches her stand there for a while, studying her, taking her in. She was too young for him to contemplate ravaging her little frame – he's not into that sort of thing. He likes his girls willing...or at least of age if not the former. She exhumes anticipatory sass. This already draws him a few steps closer, a grin starting the wrinkle the corners of his dark lips.

Chem.” He just watches her. Leaving his voice to linger with nothing else but the sound of his soft whuffing, the inhale of her scent roll over his olfactory receptors. She smells sweet like the little white woodruff flowers that grow in swaths along the forest floor [in the ashwood forest].

And you lass, what's your name?” He lifts his head up a bit, perking his pale ears to her response. After he hears it, if she offers an answer, he turns away to walk down the small knoll their standing on. He moves at a calm walk toward the thundering sound of water tumbling a long way into the lake ahead. Mists rise from where the lake and falls meet some few miles away. A few trees dot the landscape but mostly it's rolling hills and webs of rivers and streams that move like veins down from the northern Tundra. He turns back to see if she's following, but doesn't wait for her if she's not, just walking steadily toward the massive waterfall and it's volcano neighbors.

chemdog

@[Helleborn]

these two are going to be a riot
    weirdos

He's cooler than the other side of the pillow, that's for sure. Lavender eyes watch him, catching the flickers and flinches. Their walk was bumpy at first but it levels and smoothes as they withdraw to the secret everglade of her new home.

When he speaks, she listens. Facial features remain stoic, processing the information, storing it away inside the pretty little head. "Chem." The four little letters...one syllable...swirls like wildflower honey and sticks to your tongue. The zorse mare-child then smiles at him, her pale purple lips lifting their edges. He then inquires as to her own name as he is turning and moving. Helle is caught slightly off guard at this and snorts in return at his unwavering nerve.

"Helleborn." Her tones are low as she leans towards him when she matches his movements, contact made briefly as her skin whispers against his.

HELLEBORN

light up the world as i fall asleep

Photograph by

The falls thunder in the distance and pretty soon the pair is swallowed by the wild whirling mists and clouds of mist rising from the falling water. Beads of moisture gather along her lavender stripes, on the tips of Chem's onyx hairs and eyelashes. They're the only things down by the bottom of the waterfall and it's crystalline pool, surrounded by an array of smooth stones. When they briefly make contact his skin flushes, she wouldn't be able to see, but it certainly does. He presses his lip softly to her cheek, as if to have one more indulgent kiss of her skin before behaving himself like he should.

You're an awfully beautiful girl, you know.” He leans over to whisper to her as they stand side by side. His closest ear bands to her and his eyes flick back to the roaring waterfall. His tail slashes dramatically to each hip and then to splash over her lighter colored hips, resting over her barred rump. The contrasts between them, their eyes, their bodies; they're a perfect mix of opposite builds and tones.

Suddenly their peace is broken by the sound of screeching. Chem instinctively looks upward to see a pair of golden eagles circling low and calling out with their loudest alarm calls. The dark stallion knows exactly what this means and turns back to Helle with a primal sort of glaze to his stare. “I have to go, Helle, I have to go take care of something.” He starts to suck in a deep breath to explain, his adrenaline clearly starting to cook up. “You're safe here, in our home, it is your home now Helleborn – these mares here your family – go meet them, i'll be along as soon as I can.” He whuffs gently against her muzzle, reluctantly stealing one more caress of his rough lips to her soft velvet ones. He knows he shouldn't, but he does anyway, and takes her sweet smell with him as he gallops away.

chemdog

i'm hoping this will give her a chance to grow up and they'll meet again in another thread, i'll make it or you can if i take too long lol i still have some posts to do but i'll definitely make a brandy new thread if i get to it first

also, he wouldn't let me NOT let him be creepy lol

@[Helleborn]