• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Third Times' The Charm - x - m
    Here is the information for June breeding season.

Sire

Name: Archam
    Breed: Warlander
    Traits/Defects: None
    Color: Bay Roan
    Color Genetic Code: Ee/Aa/Rr
    Trait Genetic Code: tegteg

Mare

Name: Anahi
    Breed: Quarter Horse
    Traits/Defects: None
    Color: Gold Champagne
    Color Genetic Code: ee/AA/ChCh
    Trait Genetic Code: TEGTEG

Foal

List of Name Choices: Nerius (M), Atem (M), Milada (F), Milena (F)
    Player: QHQueen1818

I'd like to use my gender pick for a colt this season please. I provided other names in case there are twins or triplets.
    (1, NA, 13, 94)

Nerius (FYI - please redo your name reservation post under your OOC name, not the name Anahi, as it causes some confusion on who actually reserved the name)
    Male
    Warlander/Quarter Horse
    Amber champagne roan (Ee/Aa/nCh/Rr)
    Archam x Anahi
    No traits or defects (no trait genetics done for the foal because there is no record of Anahi's trait genetics being done, please post on trait genetics here)
    Played by QHQueen1818
    Due July
    Breedable in September
    (06-19-2016, 01:03 PM)Beqanna Fairy Wrote: (1, NA, 13, 94)

Nerius (FYI - please redo your name reservation post under your OOC name, not the name Anahi, as it causes some confusion on who actually reserved the name)
    Male
    Warlander/Quarter Horse
    Amber champagne roan (Ee/Aa/nCh/Rr)
    Archam x Anahi
    No traits or defects (no trait genetics done for the foal because there is no record of Anahi's trait genetics being done, please post on trait genetics here)
    Played by QHQueen1818
    Due July
    Breedable in September

Went ahead and did as you asked. Sorry about that.
    Again, I want to apologize for the confusion. If you do a new result for breeding for Archam and Anahi, here is Anahi's genetic code: tegteg.

I submitted the genetic code test as you asked, along with changing the reservation of the names. Sorry I made this hard.