• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

look me in the eyes so i know you know; any
    PHAEDRUS
    Once again winter had come and passed. This year unlike many of the years past he had stayed to himself through the spring and summer as well as the winter. Some could easily blame the children, after all being a new father and active in the youngling’s lives was time consuming. As well as this he had attempted to take some time for himself, unlike his usual routine of hiding out in his herd during the winter, and running about for kingdom matters and such through the spring and summer, sometimes the autumn as well, though usually that season was left to finding conversations amongst friends. No this year he had done nothing but lounge around, and interact with the current yearlings in his herd.

Today he is determined to change this pattern though, and thus he finds himself out in the field once more attempting to recruit for his kingdom/herd. Depending on what interested them most. The liquid chocolate of his pupil’s roam over the open land. While not overly large, it was still large enough to hold many more equines than the smaller meadows around Beqanna’s world. He can see Zara working her willy charms on a stallion in the distance, this makes him pause for a minute with a smile. Always the hard worker, she proved to be the quiet one amongst the herd, yet he knows better than to underestimate that quality, she saw and new more than most ever would. He appreciated this about her, and it makes his head hold itself a little higher, so far he had done a good job at recruiting the best for both herd/kingdom.

Seeing that she is perfectly safe he continues past her around to the others amongst the grasses. There he sees his newest…. alliance, his mouth thins into a line. He takes a step closer when he sees the spiteful snake weaseling his way towards a new female. It would be quite the interesting thing if he should once more be accepted over the boy that was so self-assured that there was no threat left from Phaedrus. Approaching the two he nods to the female pointedly ignoring Archam. I assume that you have come to the field in search of a home. My name is Phaedrus and I can offer you the Dale, and/or the Golden Plains if you so desire. He leaves it at that choosing to walk away in that moment to begin his trek back to the kingdom. If she really wanted to join him, he was sure that she would follow. Today was going to be a busy day for him and wasting his time on idle chit chat was not on his list of things to do. He pauses for a moment, You coming The inquiry that wasn’t really an inquiry was left hanging in the air as he continued in his steps down the trail that would take him to his other business.
    i'll carry this flag, to the grave if i must

Messages In This Thread
    RE: look me in the eyes so i know you know; any - by Phaedrus - 06-21-2016, 10:52 PM