• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

look me in the eyes so i know you know; any

zenzi

Zenzi had been minding her own business not necessarily happy and content but the sun felt rather good. The autumn light had a way of winding it's tempting gold fingers through your hair and seeping into your skin. The cocoa mare was casually nibbling on some tender little bits just for the sake of activity before a shadow drifts across her form, cooling her mocha skin.

Zen lifts her head slowly, to allow her view to trace the limbs that are attached the whinnying call that was currently being blanketed upon her delicate ears. The amber pools lift to meet those of the russet features of a roaned coat stallion. He introduces himself...inquires to her own nomenclature. But before she can answer, a hissing from another is driving the other.

(hellfire and brimstone)

The other male, large and winged, approaches with his own verbal gifts. The dark male with the shock of blue hair does not offer much other than a home in either herd or kingdom. Zenzi does all she can to seem curious but truth be told, the mare has seen the same approach before. The unnamed stallion moves off as though she were a foal, whimpering and vulnerable and seeming to scramble after him (or so he would think most mares would) but Zen smirks in return with one cocked hind limb in rest. Her skull tilts with the quirk of a brow. "Well it was nice to meet you too." The tones drip from her lips to follow the pegasus moving form before looking back to the stallion with patience and willingness to learn her own name.

"Zenzi." The two syllables are flavored, tasteful on the tongue. Her gaze shifts to that of the cobalt maned male to see if he were to return to the conversation. A small smile is curling the mare's lips like she holds a secret. Lobes flicker to and fro as the crispness of autumn caresses her form and tangles her yellow and ash mane.

This is the last night you'll spend alone
    Look me in the eyes so I know you know

Messages In This Thread
    RE: look me in the eyes so i know you know; any - by Zenzi - 06-22-2016, 08:07 PM