• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Okay I Believe You, But My Tommy Gun Don't
    Loken

Loken gazed off in the distance, the sun was high in the sky, beaming down on the earth. In the time the two conversed a couple stallions took off with there new herd members, while some remained still refusing to go home empty handed. He did not understand how his father did this, day in and day out. Continuously trying to grow the herd with new mares. How could he keep up with so many foals? How could he keep up with so many mares! Surely they got jealous of one another.

He shook the thoughts from his head and focused back on Entendu as she spoke, The Chambers he thought for a moment. The dusty kingdom was known for being sly, manipulative none the less a strong kingdom. The Falls and the Chambers aren't enemies, but they surely are not allies, he wouldn't have to worry about his father waltzing around. His gaze followed the mare as she moved closer to him, bumping her hip into him. He gave a gentle laugh and turned to nudge his head against her shoulder.

He stopped when she asked were she wanted to go, he looked at her for a moment considering his answer. the chambers sounds good he finally replied. Usually the kingdom would come out and recruit you, but what harm could there be in going to the kingdom asking to be a member. He gently swayed his tail and moved forward, knowing the direction of the neighboring kingdom. About seven paces away he turned his head to gaze at the ebony mare Are you coming? he said in a charming tone before continuing to walk forward again.

im as free as the wind and birds that soar in it

@[Entendu]
    OOC: I can make a post in the chambers if you want