• Logout
  • Beqanna

version 22: awakening

COTY

OCEANE -- Year 208

QOTY

"Because if she had not met him, she knew she would have been searching her whole life for the piece that he filled her heart with." -- Eva, written by Shelbi

Tannor & Allies VS. Deserts
    To the citizens of the Desert -You are being raided - hand over your throne willinging or we will take it from you.

Terms:
    1. Any characters that can be involved must have been posted anywhere on Beqanna in the last 2 months (Any post since May 7th, 2016 until this official post) until start of raid (07-07-2016, 12:24 PM CST)
    2. You must sign up your horse to participate in the official battles – respond to this post with the horse or horses you are entering – their traits, stats, and the side that they are fighting for. You have 24 hours (Until 07-08-2016, 12:24 PM CST) to sign your horse up. If you would like small melee’s and scuffles that are not officially judged or count to the outcome of the raid, you do not need to officially sign up.
    3. Power playing is obviously off the table unless otherwise previously approved by both characters
    4. Any horses not involved/signed up in the event are off-limits to attack, abduction, etc
    5. The attempted overthrow and ensuing challenges must stay in the Plains – where the challenges will be fought.
    6. Challenge rules are as follows: 3 days (72 hours) between posts. Two attacks per post – counter attacks count as attacks. 2 posts each. Traits are allowed. No complete dodges from attacks- your horse must take some form of damage. The defending kingdom (the Deserts) will post the first attack. No dice battles will be allowed.
    7. Magic is not all-enduring; magicians please be cognizant that your magic has limits and your horse will tire from excessive use – this holds true for all other non-physical traits.
    8. The event begins after the 24 hours of sign ups. Horses will be paired once sign ups close – this will not be an open forum battle. Please don't start battles until pairings have been posted.
    9. From this post forward the raid has begun.

Tannor 
    8 years old
    Silver 
    Demian x Padma
    Hybrid
    Demon morphing*

I'm on my side, obviously.
    Follow up questions:

1. Who is judging? Who is matching up opponents?
    2. I assume we're limiting this to one-on-one battles, since it was not otherwise stated.
    Killdare
    Friesian/Vanner with a more Vanner build
    Bay but likely made of magma let's be real
    Magma manipulation
    Fighting for Tannor side

Kingdom immortality as well if that matters
    Hello there! I am happy to answer your questions!

To answer questions #1: we are currently still determining a trio of fair and neutral judges that we know will not take either particular side. They will be chosen before end of raid.

To answer questions #2: it will be a paired situation. 1 on 1 and we will decide those pairings once everyone has signed up. Smile

Note: (as I forgot to add this in) When I say we will be determining pairings, I mean the main parties in the raid will determine pairings. Smile this includes myself, andrea, krys, broken, and call. We will be doing our best to pair ponies accordingly.
    Nymphetamine
    Arabian/Akhal-Teke
    Blood Bay
    Empathy, Immortality, Necromancy*
    Fighting for Tannor side
    [Image: nymphetamine_zpsmlx48otf.gif]
    Offspring
    18hh
    Shire build
    Black; scarred all over
    Ice manipulation, immortality

Fighting for Tannor's side.
    No, that wasn't states in the terms not agreeing to it. Judges will pair.
    Are Desert allies allowed to be called upon?
    Hmmm. Tricky, tricky, yess.

I have sat and quickly spoken to the fairies and so as not to cause disagreements we have decided on an officer to do the pairing.

It will be decided by diceroll.

Yes. But Only if they have followed the rules in terms for participants. Smile
    (07-07-2016, 01:00 PM)Nymphetamine Wrote: Nymphetamine
    Arabian/Akhal-Teke
    Blood Bay
    Empathy, Immortality, Necromancy*
    Fighting for Tannor side

I should state that Nymph's necromancy is limited as it drains his energy/life force (haha i'ma nerd) just FYI.
    [Image: nymphetamine_zpsmlx48otf.gif]