• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

♪Welcome To My House ♪-[Delahaye,Any]
    the words she knows the tune she hums

The black mare hid her rude tone, which Zara appreciated although but at the same time it irritated her. She has never had an encounter with an equine who was unappreciative, Zara did not have to offer her home to the mare, but out of her own kindness she did. None the less she could see this mare being a good warrior for the kingdom, and would not turn her away once she agreed to see the Dale.

Her ears slightly lowered obviously irritated with the mares reactions, Well than, lets get going she turned her body until began trotting in the direction of the Dale, she glanced back to look at the mare you never did tell me your name she snorted before moving forward, with or without the mare. 

It was a very quiet walk back, the rain had let up into a drizzle, it was slightly awkward and the tension still lingered in the air. But they finally made it to the Dale, and all its glory it had to offer. Mountains poked around everywhere, but straight down the middle was the heart of the kingdom Well this is the Dale she said once they approached the center. She turned around to look at the mare, she might be unpleasant but there was no way she could pretend the kingdom wasn't beautiful. I hope this suits your needs, there are castes you can join should they sound fitting for you. she gently swayed her tail awaiting a response of the mare.

Zaravich
    the tiny dancer

@[Delahaye]
    I can do bad all by myself.

Delahaye was suspiring herself with the amount of restraint she was demonstrating by not being a complete bitch and starting a fight, hell she was even surprised they managed to have a conversation..sort of. Together they started their march, but not before Zaravich stopped again. Delahaye sighed, wondering what in gods name this was about. Couldn't she tell that Del didn't like her? That she only barely tolerated being this close to her? The inky mare narrowed her eyes, asking the unspoken question; what do you want now? "You never did tell me your name," The solid black equine spoke out as she faced Del briefly before turning back and continuing to trek. "Does it matter?" Not that the immortal mare would give her the honors of a real name.

The rest of their walk was a silent one. Leaving Delahaye to her own devices and thoughts. Which weren't much; all revolving around one thing, she was bored. And tired. That's why the mare had stopped in that dreadful field anyways. Now look where it got her, more walking! Eventually the pounding drops became a light drizzle and Delahaye shook the water from her deep red mane, splashing it all around with no care nor mind as to who got hit with her cross fired droplets.

Her guide stopped moving suddenly. Delahaye had to nearly trip over herself in efforts to not crash into the mare. She'd opened her mouth to complain, and snap at how rude she was for stopping like that. But the view in front of them ceased all words from leaving her mouth. It was absolutely beautiful. "Well, this is Dale." Zaravitch announced as they walked into its heart. Mountains stretched to the heavens and faded away into the clouds above while thick green foliage collected around them and spread all over the land. It was beautiful. "I hope this suites your needs, there are castes you can join should they sound fitting for you."  Zaravitch continued. Delahaye flicked her tail from side to side, looking around and then back to the dark mare. Before she could stop herself the question flew from her lips."Castes, what are those?" All of this was a little new to her.

@[Zaravich]

the words she knows the tune she hums

Zara was quickly annoyed with the attitude this mare had, but not everyone could be nice. Refusing to share her name, how hard was it to share her name? If Ramiel or Ea came around surely she would spit her name out faster than they could ask. Ungrateful is what this mare was, Zara came and offered her a home in the Dale and she couldn't even introduce herself, as rude as they come.

She finally caught the attention of the mare speaking about the Castes, she asked what they were. She gave a snort before speaking Ahh something does interest you she said with annoyance in her tone. Well there are two castes, the diplomat and the the warriors. The diplomats is what I do, we recruit and keep peace, more political. And than there is the warriors caste, defending the kingdom doing mock battles and defending our alliances. My friend Phaedrus would be able to tell you more about the Warrior caste if it interests you she snorted, with all her anger she would make a good warrior.

Zaravich
    the tiny dancer

@[Delahaye]

OOC: sorry it took so long to reply!