• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  baby you're much too fast | josie + any

i am the sword in the darkness
    It was a long trek back to the Tundra but at least he hadn't been alone during it - Josie had proved to be quite good company and not hard on the eyes, either. He thinks for a moment, worried about what will come of the Tundra if they over populate with mares and children but he must trust his King, so with a few steps further they reach the entry of his snow-ladden home. "Welcome to your new home, Josie,"he smiles, sheepishly as he moves forward through the ice walls, looking back to help her navigate through them.

He wonders if Offspring had returned from the raid with the Chamber and Valley against the current Desert's throne but time would only truly tell. There was much to change, the black stallion had said so he wasn't sure what to tell her as far as expectations. "I'm part of the army here as a lieutenant, Brynmor would be the Captain and also over the diplomatic side of things. Offspring is our King, though he's off on external affairs - what interests you? What do you want out of your life?" he asks, quite fervently though he sometimes asks himself the same questions. What did he want? What would he die for?

He waits for her, though the anchor symbol heats up as he enters the tundra; a constant reminder to the black, floppy eared stallion of his adventure in the cave. He hoped the women wouldn't have to submit to the same rituals.

many apologies, my muse has shriveled up for the weekend after my raid posts but wanted to get this up for you before i'm on away this week!
    @[Nicole]
    Josie

Josie followed the tall, dark and handsome stallion she couldn't help but wonder why he had a floppy ear she had certainly never seen an equine with such a defect. As odd as it was, it kinda added a cuteness to his manly appearance. As they traveled closer towards the Tundra the air grew more brittle and eventually snow was on the ground, she looked around in shock, snow in the summer?! She certainly wanted something different with her life but never expected snow 24/7. Her petite body was not made for the winter but surely there were others of a similar build living here. Perhaps she would grow familiar with all the snow.

welcome to your new home he announced, and she looked around in amazement, she didn't know that snow and ice could look so beautiful. Her heart throbbed with excitement, she finally did it, she promised herself she would not wind up in a herd and here she was in a new kingdom. A kingdom that she found all on her own.

Vaughan began to tell her about their castes, which were similar to the Dales. The diplomats and the warriors, Vaughan himself was a warrior. She could have guessed that based of his size alone, he seemed like a perfect fit for a warrior. He talked about Brynmor a captain, and then Offspring there King. She gave a small dip of her head they sound lovely, I look forward to meeting them both her lips curled into a smile. She gets to meet new people! People that are not related to her, like in a herd setting. Vaughan than proceeded to ask her if she wanted to be a warrior or a diplomat and she took a moment to respond. A warrior would give her something to prove, but.....she wasn't exactly built to be a warrior. Plus she much preferred peace over conflict, which left her as a diplomat. She could probably fit in better with the politics versus fighting I think being a diplomat would suit me best  She smiled looking for his gaze. 

Like The Dancer Before Me

@[andrea]
    OOC: not a problem! Enjoy your time off!<3