• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  oh, endless night [any]
    ZEIK
    the way a falcon shook down on me, the dust of snow from a hemlock tree
    The grey falcon is silent, his slim body perched upon one of the many nimble branches of the mother tree. After the warning he had remained there for most of his time, guarding it. Protecting it from any means of danger or harm. His time did linger with Felinae but rarely did he see the elegant blue bird aloft. 

Talons clasped around the bark gently, as his optics searched the horizon for possible threats. Only to find a rather familiar figure entering Heavens bounds. His mandible emitted a deep screech, as his immense wingspan was put to display for a brief moment before he took off. Frost fell from his once encrusted feathers as the frigid wind licked at his nape. His beak released one last screech before he shifted before the buckskin stallion. 

Returning to his equine form Zeik dipped his head. "Hard times." His rough time maliced vocals ring into the bleak air. Rolling his ashen grey shoulders the stallion continues, "I'm Zeik." He paused I've seen you around before. But never got a chance to ask your name." His voice is husky, something he gets from allowing a screech to be released while in his falcon form. His appendages drew him a few steps towards the golden stag.

It's so short Agghhh! I wanted to get something up for you... Since he didn't get much of a welcoming committee on his return.

Messages In This Thread
    oh, endless night [any] - by magnus - 07-28-2016, 01:53 AM
    RE: oh, endless night [any] - by Z e i k - 07-30-2016, 10:42 PM
    RE: oh, endless night [any] - by Felinae - 08-08-2016, 11:53 AM
    RE: oh, endless night [any] - by magnus - 08-08-2016, 11:43 PM