• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  oh, endless night [any]

I'm so excited, delighted. I won't deny it nor fight it.

Once Magnus had had wings. It was a winged Magnus that she had known, but the loss of his wings hadn’t really changed anything about him. Yes, the physical appearance was different and neither would he be able to fly, but he still gave off the same feeling. Felinae is eager to greet him and welcome him back, as he had done so much for her and Minette. There is a pang in her heart when she is once again remembered of her gray friend, who had disappeared just like Magnus had done. But those sad thoughts are pushed away and she almost rushes herself towards the golden stallion.

However, it is Zeik that beats her to it. She is in her horse form this time, trotting towards the two males. She nickers to both of them, ears perched forward and a soft smile playing with the corners of her lips. ”Zeik” she breathes, offering her nose to the blue roan stallion. It is then that she turns to Magnus, her smile even growing wider. ”Long time no see, but I’m glad that you’re back. You are, right?” She genuinely means it and she truly hopes that he’s back, that he was there to help the Gates again. Because she surely did need him.

When she turns to look at Zeik again the cobalt blue mare has an almost mischievous twinkle in her eyes. ”Zeik, let me introduce you to Magnus” she pauses as her gaze travels towards the golden stallion. ”He’s the one that saved me, Minette and Besra from Gryffen.” With that said Magnus had also been the one that had been the reason for her to join the Gates. Not only did it provide a safe home for her newborn daughter, Felinae had also wanted to repay the Gates for what she had offered her.

felinae

@CL:
    Felinae once lived with Zeik in a herd, but she got stolen by Gryffen. It was due to Magnus (who wanted to safe Gryffen's other herd mare Minette) that Feli could escape the Mourning Mountains. Besra (Zeik and Feli's first daughter) was born in the Mountains and was brought along to the Gates.
    [Image: felinae_zpsxzrcory8.gif]

Messages In This Thread
    oh, endless night [any] - by magnus - 07-28-2016, 01:53 AM
    RE: oh, endless night [any] - by Z e i k - 07-30-2016, 10:42 PM
    RE: oh, endless night [any] - by Felinae - 08-08-2016, 11:53 AM
    RE: oh, endless night [any] - by magnus - 08-08-2016, 11:43 PM