• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  From A Hemlock Tree; EVERYONE/MANDATORY
    ZEIK
    the way a falcon shook down on me, the dust of snow from a hemlock tree
    He feels the need to shift but he knows it's not necessary. The powers and gifts you wield shows little strength. Attacked by questions, the stallion remains silent for a moment allowing himself to ponder. He sifts through memories trying to answer his very own answer, what brought him to Heavens? And why did he stay? Felinae and Vlinder come to mind, his daughter was born within Heavens Gates after Felinae had escaped from Gryffin. His lover had seeked refuge in the Gates, as did many others that escaped from the wolf's wrath. There he had it, Heavens was meant to be a sanctuary.

"Heavens has been a sanctuary for many." He pauses, "She has been a sanctuary for me and, maybe even for you. If you allow me to rule, I will open her borders to equine seeking any means of refuge." Zeik searches their faces briefly before continuing. "I am aware of our current enemies. And possible threats, therefore with open borders each stranger that enters must be questioned and or inspected by a member of the army." The man silences himself.

Contemplating wether or not to send envoys to the Kingdom's foes and offer them means of peace. If they somehow could build a truce, Heavens will be able to have open borders without members of the army bombarding those who seek sanctuary. "Having open borders without threats would be ideal. Envoys must be sent to the Chamber, Valley and Tundra extending an olive branch. Are there any volunteers? Those who venture towards these kingdoms must show extreme caution and respect towards their borders." His optics search the group for volunteers.

"Envoys must also be sent to the Jungle, Dale, and Falls. I would prefer if a few mares would proceed in visiting the Jungle. Once again advance with caution respect their borders, and offer peace." He searches the crowd again for volunteers. "If we remain neutral or make peace with our enemies the borders will be opened with no need for a militant to question incoming equine."

His eyes meet Magnus and Sahm he knew that Magnus had been within Heavens for long. Kena also hinted that he may have been king in his past. Meanwhile Zeik could sense that Sahm held some sort of means of magic. The ashen stallion would need advisors, he would need guidance in his rule. The two seemed resourceful and necessary in order for the kingdom to function as it did. Zeik needed them by his side, so they could aid in his descions.

Hey just wanted to let everyone know Zeik had permission from Dianna to be King.... So give him a bit of a break... He's really trying here. Also I'm sorry if I interpret questions wrong, I'm dyslexic.

Alright. So either Magnus and Sahm can stay behind after the meeting ends so Zeik can ask them to be his advisors or I can create a separate thread.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: From A Hemlock Tree; EVERYONE - by magnus - 08-01-2016, 02:05 AM
    RE: From A Hemlock Tree; EVERYONE/MANDATORY - by Ellyse - 08-01-2016, 10:29 PM
    RE: From A Hemlock Tree; EVERYONE/MANDATORY - by Z e i k - 08-08-2016, 10:45 AM
    RE: From A Hemlock Tree; EVERYONE/MANDATORY - by Ellyse - 08-08-2016, 11:37 PM
    RE: From A Hemlock Tree; EVERYONE/MANDATORY - by Ellyse - 08-17-2016, 01:55 AM