• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  From A Hemlock Tree; EVERYONE/MANDATORY

I'm so excited, delighted. I won't deny it nor fight it.

She’s late, terribly late. But, in her defence, that isn’t something you can blame her for. She loves him, wholeheartedly, but this isn’t the stallion she had met in the meadow when she had still been a girl. Just shy of life without any experience, neither good or bad ones. Zeik had provided her with good experiences, had introduced her to love and devotion. It was Gryffen who had shown her the dark side of life. Magnus was the one who had brought her, Minette and their children to the Gates, where her lover had joined her again.

But Zeik had never been a kingdom horse. It hadn’t been for nothing that they had chosen a herd to live in, well, until the red eyed demon had come along. He had agreed to stay with her in the Gates, not because the falcon shifting stallion had wanted to serve a kingdom, but because she wanted it. Felinae had felt grateful for what Magnus had done for them, what he had risked. And she wanted to live for the Gates, to offer others the same new life she had gotten. And it was the Gates she still lived, although it slumbered and was barely alive. Leaving wasn’t something she actually thought of. The Heaven’s Gates was her home and her home it would stay.

Unlike her lover she is a small bird, a prey rather than a predator. The color of her bird matched her own coat, complimenting it, but it didn’t allow her to fly really fast. Felinae circles around the group a few times, before landing on her lover’s back. She chirps softly before flittering towards the ground, where she shifts. Feathers, claws and beak get changed for a cobalt blue roan colt, four legs and an elegant head. She offers her nose to Zeik, in a silent greeting, before stepping back. She hesitates, her gaze moving from Zeik to Magnus, before her eyes linger on the blue roan stallion again.

”Is this really what you want? Do you really have what it takes? I have seen you passionate about things before and I know you can devote yourself to it, but the kingdom life wasn’t what appealed to you when we first settled ourselves in the Gates.” She voices out her worries, voice gentle. Of course she would support him, but it is odd for her to see this different version of her lover. Biting down on her lower lip Felinae steps back a bit, so she can look at Magnus for a short second. Honestly, she’s afraid of what the future might hold for them if Zeik indeed crowned himself king. For her things would’ve been much easier if Magnus would’ve been the one that had stepped up.

felinae

OOC: The Zeik I describe in my post is the one played by Calcifer, with CL as his new player he has changed a bit, but yeah.. Feli of course knows the 'old' Zeik.
    [Image: felinae_zpsxzrcory8.gif]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: From A Hemlock Tree; EVERYONE - by magnus - 08-01-2016, 02:05 AM
    RE: From A Hemlock Tree; EVERYONE/MANDATORY - by Ellyse - 08-01-2016, 10:29 PM
    RE: From A Hemlock Tree; EVERYONE/MANDATORY - by Felinae - 08-08-2016, 11:38 AM
    RE: From A Hemlock Tree; EVERYONE/MANDATORY - by Ellyse - 08-08-2016, 11:37 PM
    RE: From A Hemlock Tree; EVERYONE/MANDATORY - by Ellyse - 08-17-2016, 01:55 AM