• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

hello to high and dry - Arthas
    She was so young

He had returned to Beqanna and though he found himself disgruntled with the new kingdoms. They were all to trusting of others, did they forget there roots? He was able to find Lepis, she was still very young in age which is why it came even greater a shock when she told Arthas she was the Queen of a kingdom Loess fo be exact. The two grew close, she showed him all her favorite spots and he noticed that she was emasculate everytime they were together

Today she was in a hurry to show him something new, she frantically called for him ti pick up his pace. He shook his hesd playfully, she still had an innocent soul, he only hoped her heart would never be ripped from her chest. The climbed up a hill and looking down to the surrounding area, Its Loess, I want to give you Loess His eyes grew wide.  What! He was flabbergasted, but he was quick to accept the offer. Lepis! I will be the best King, and it will all be for you He reaches over to nuzzle her shoulder. She was too young now, but who knows what the future could hold, in this moment she was a silly filly who gave up her kingdom. Lepis, as King, I have a task for you! My loyal Lepis boy did he have a mission for her. I will find one kingdom to ally with, I want to offer you as a gift, but don't forget your roots, I want you to be a spy for Loess He leans in and whispers the last part to her. What do you say?

@[Lepis]

Messages In This Thread
    hello to high and dry - Arthas - by Lepis - 04-14-2018, 10:17 PM
    RE: hello to high and dry - Arthas - by Arthas - 04-14-2018, 10:35 PM
    RE: hello to high and dry - Arthas - by Lepis - 04-15-2018, 08:31 AM
    RE: hello to high and dry - Arthas - by Arthas - 04-15-2018, 11:40 AM
    RE: hello to high and dry - Arthas - by Lepis - 04-16-2018, 03:47 PM
    RE: hello to high and dry - Arthas - by Arthas - 04-16-2018, 07:37 PM