• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Shredded limbs -no hearts [josie]
    Josie
    Josie
    Like the dancer before me
    She sized him up and he was quick to return it, standing taller, looking larger. She glared at him with anger, how were they fighting already? They had only just found each other again, she gave a snort filled with annoyance.

There stare down ended when he spoke don’t fight my battles, I am the warrior she couldn’t help but laugh. It all made sense, he was made about the situation with his sister. She gave a snort and found his gaze once again You don’t have to act so tough all the time, you weren’t doing anything, but I will her glare was focused in on him. He was so full of himself, it was okay to accept help every now and then. He was so hard headed, Josie didn’t know where he came from, and she didn’t know what his background was but he didn’t need to always be on edge. Life wasn’t that bad in Beqanna, nothing that dangerous happened, plus Josie was a strong mare, she could handle herself. She wouldn’t sit there and watch an equine beat up her friends, even if it was there sibling.

@[Toli]
    OOC: sorry this is so short and crappy and it took me so long to replySad

Messages In This Thread
    Shredded limbs -no hearts [josie] - by Akkadian - 09-05-2016, 11:02 AM
    RE: Shredded limbs -no hearts [josie, any] - by Josie - 09-10-2016, 12:13 PM
    RE: Shredded limbs -no hearts [josie] - by Josie - 09-28-2016, 03:27 PM