• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [complete]  Though I've tried, I've fallen... I've sunk so low.
    She is not the first, but she is quick. It makes Beqanna wonder. A magician that lays quiet so long, but when the power is stripped, she does not know how to remain content. <b> "It would do you well to learn who you are without your magic, dear Reagan. Your magic does not define you, because it never was nor ever will be yours to keep."</b> She keeps reminding them, because it does not seem like enough.

Their words are pretty, but she also looks into their hearts. For now, the motives seem mostly pure, but there is still greed there. There is an inability to exist without the traits she has given them. What if she simply never gave it back? Once, this land did not run rampant with magic. Once, horses lived as they should, wearing colors that they should.

But they do not remember those days. She almost doesn't give the magic back. Almost. But she is kind, even if they do not believe that. <b> "Remember this lesson. Next time, I will not be so forgiving."</b>

Granted
    New Points Total: 1

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Though I've tried, I've fallen... I've sunk so low. - by Beqanna Fairy - 09-06-2016, 07:05 PM