• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

GAME OVER [Any who dare play, Jinju]
    djinni

The quick beat of hoofsteps causes her to turn, and her green eyes brighten in the smile that she gives Raxa. The bold roan mare is ever-ready at Sylva’s defense, and Djinni is grateful to have her. She brindle is a comforting presence at her side as she faces the stranger. His answer is not particularly reassuring, but then it is not threatening either. It’s not one she’s heard – at least not as a reason for crossing into a kingdom. The meadow is where one goes when they are bored – the meadow or the forest.

“That depends,” she when the black stallion echoes Raxa’s question. Her tone is still light enough that the words following could be teasing, though her demeanor doesn’t change. “On what you plan on doing to sate your boredom.”

She pauses for a moment, feeling the wind blow her dark hair against her neck. She could leave him to wander as she might another stranger, but something tells her that perhaps that would not be the wisest choice. “We’ve got some lovely scenery here, if that’s something you’re interested in.”

all my fragile strength is gone
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    GAME OVER [Any who dare play, Jinju] - by Ouija - 04-09-2017, 12:07 AM
    RE: GAME OVER [Any who dare play, Jinju] - by Djinni - 04-22-2017, 11:28 AM