• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  I'm So Shinnnyyyyy [Krone] *PRIVATE*

Krone

you could be the king

Hooves sink into the sand as she walks along the beach, the quiet calls of her native birds soothing in her ears. The sky is a painted a soft blue today, with swirls of puffy white clouds dotting it. It is that time of day where the tide is not really low, and not really high, so the ocean waves crash delicately at her ankles. Peaceful wind rustles through her emerald feathers, and she stretches them out to feel the warm summer breeze. 

A lovely day, is it not, sister? His voice, like nails on a chalkboard. A sigh escapes her lips as she continues walking away from him. She hadn't the time for his nonsense today, she wasn't in the mood. Apparently, "staying out of her way" didn't really mean much to him. 

"Well, it was lovely," She mutters, eyes rolling in annoyance. She isn't prone to being bitchy, but him and his pearly companion gave her just the edge she needed. I'm Klaudius. Son of Kirin, prodigy if you will. She lets out a loud snort of amusement. "You mean wannabe." She remarks. "Is there something I can help you with today?" She continues to walk away from his cat and mouse game. Frankly, she doesn't have the time for it. She has a kingdom to run. 

...My interests are more...internal....I wish to ensure it remains in the family.

Krone lets out a scoff. "Keeping it in the family" seemed to be a motto among her bloodlines. She is a product of incest, right down to the marrow of her bones. She is not so blind to see this fact, and she has accepted it. She also had no intention of keeping that "family tradition" going. No matter what her family had said to her in her childhood, she would not continue something just to "make them proud." She didn't care what they thought. 

"Ischia is a sanctuary for all, not just Kirin's incest party," She barks at him, shaking her head. "If I even wanted to continue it, I'd rather fuck my father than you. You can keep your vision." 

Her voice, the quiet hiss of a snake. The rattle, warning him to stay away from her. Had she not told him this before?

but watch the Queen conquer

@[Klaudius] lmao she ain't having none of it.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm So Shinnnyyyyy [Krone] - by Krone - 12-15-2017, 12:08 PM
    RE: I'm So Shinnnyyyyy [Krone] - by Klaudius - 12-16-2017, 02:26 PM
    RE: I'm So Shinnnyyyyy [Krone] - by Krone - 12-21-2017, 10:19 AM
    RE: I'm So Shinnnyyyyy [Krone] *PRIVATE* - by Krone - 12-26-2017, 06:47 PM